Revenue Management Analyst
Here at Beyond, we are passionate about helping vacation rental owners and managers grow their business. Backed by Bessemer Venture Partners, we have grown to the global leader of short term rental revenue management systems that drive revenue growth. We attribute our success to our belief that the people are the most important part of a business, and our commitment to being a fantastic place to work.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Revenue Management Analyst to our growing team. Reporting to our Manager of Revenue Analytics and working closely with our teams all over the world, you'll be our go-to expert who helps our team create and understand our recommended prices, analyze market and event trends, or anything else to do with optimizing pricing.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Revenue Management Analyst you'll be responsible for:
- Reviewing Beyond Pricing’s algorithm performance, making actionable algo updates based on data-driven insights
- Make pricing recommendations on behalf of our users at the portfolio and listing level through running advanced reports
- Support in tracking and updating our database of events that impact price
- Reviewing, analyzing, and researching old and brand new markets
- Partnering closely with other Revenue Management Analysts, our Data Science Team, Sales, and Marketing as the “pricing” expert
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will:
- Have a knack for picking apart trends in large data sets
- Love data sharing findings and the nuances of pricing complex assets
- Turn data into interesting and captivating stories
- Highly motivated and a self-starter
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- Willing and able to work the U.S. EST time zone
- Fluent in English
- At least 2 years of experience in dynamic revenue management or the hospitality industry
- Expert Excel and other data analysis tools
- Ability to look at a graph of data and instantly derive insights
- Ability to teach us new things as you learn
- Some SQL knowledge preferred
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Meet with our Manager of Revenue Analytics
- Complete an assignment relevant to the role and meet with a few additional members of the Revenue Management team
- Meet with our CTO/Co-Founder
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Please review our GDPR Statement here.
Something looks off?