Revenue Operations Analyst
Beyond (formerly Beyond Pricing)
Beyond is the global leader in revenue management, helping hosts and property managers unlock new ways to generate the most revenue with their vacation rentals. Since pioneering dynamic pricing for the vacation rental market a decade ago, Beyond has supported millions of listings globally and helped customers increase their annual revenue by an average of 40%. Our unparalleled access to, and analysis of, real-time data for the vacation rental industry powers our ability to drive revenue, maximize profitability and save time for hosts and property managers around the world.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Revenue Operations Analyst role to our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations you will play an instrumental role in Beyond’s growth strategy by implementing data driven decisions across the business. You will build relationships with the Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams globally, while executing on projects to improve processes and drive the success of our go-to-market teams.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Revenue Operations Analyst, you’ll be responsible for:
- Working closely with the Revenue Operations team to improve and streamline workflows and automation, and enhance processes globally
- Collaborating with cross-functional partners to enhance adoption of Go-to-Market tools and processes
- Scraping and bulk uploading new leads to the CRM
- Monitoring CRM data hygiene and conduct system audits to ensure CRM accuracy
- Assisting with preparing reports that detail Go-to-Market volume across different geographies, product pricing, renewal, upgrade and churn trends
- Regularly auditing contracts and assist with end-of-month reconciliation to ensure accuracy for Finance team and Go-to-Market teams’ commission calculations
- Assisting with maintaining revenue operations reporting and dashboards (monthly reporting packages, KPIs, etc.) and help with Quarterly Reviews
- Partnering with cross-functional teams in responding to questions on data and salesforce reporting, pulling supporting data, etc
- Providing assistance to end-users on Go-to-Market tools and software (Salesforce, Hubspot, Groove, etc.) by troubleshooting and responding to inquiries)
- Automating reports and dashboard development in Salesforce.com (SFDC) to optimize existing processes
- Maintaining automation and workflows in accordance with onboarding and offboarding procedures
- Owning and regularly updating internal help documentation for Go-to-Market business processes
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Strong business acumen: you have an understanding of sales, success and marketing processes and structure
- Strong analytical mindset: you pay close attention to detail and have the ability to identify and quickly resolve data issues/needs
- A collaborative attitude: you find success in building cross-functional relationships and have the ability to solve problems and implement new processes
- An adaptable work style: you thrive in fast-paced environment and are able to remain flexible to shifting priorities and manage multiple initiatives at once
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 2+ years of prior experience in Sales Operations, Revenue Operations, or Business Operations, preferably with SaaS / Technology firms, a plus but not required
- Salesforce experience required
- Experience with Sales and CX CRMs and intelligence systems such as Groove and ChurnZero is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Google Sheets
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Interview with one of our RevOps Associates
- Complete a take-home exercise relevant to the role and meet cross-functional partners
- Have a final interview with our CEO and CTO/Founder
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Please review our GDPR Statement here.