Beyond (formerly Beyond Pricing)
Beyond is the global leader in revenue management, helping hosts and property managers unlock new ways to generate the most revenue with their vacation rentals. Since pioneering dynamic pricing for the vacation rental market a decade ago, Beyond has supported millions of listings globally and helped customers increase their annual revenue by an average of 40%. Our unparalleled access to, and analysis of, real-time data for the vacation rental industry powers our ability to drive revenue, maximize profitability and save time for hosts and property managers around the world.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Customer Success Associate to our growing team. We’ve recently built out a new pooled service offering for our SMB segment and you will be a key asset in developing and executing the strategy. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a solid grasp of customer success processes who’s looking to take their expertise and leverage it in a hybrid model of pooled service and dedicated service! You’ll serve as the go-to resource for other team members. Retaining customers ensures Beyond can maintain its foothold as the market leader in the industry and execute on our aggressive growth plans.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Customer Success Associate, you'll be responsible for:
- Securing annual subscription renewals and upsell opportunities
- Driving customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction for assigned book of accounts
- Monitoring and reporting on the health and risk of assigned accounts
- Managing approximately 150-200 accounts at a time
- Analyzing customer performance data and making recommendations to ensure revenue growth
- Providing thoughtful, empathetic, and personalized email communication post-implementation
- Supporting our internal Customer Success team by fulfilling partner requests in a timely manner
- Assisting partners in solving technical and strategy related issues
- Providing best practices and proactive outreach to partners to ensure they are on their journey to success
- Maintaining a deep understanding of Beyond’s suite of products
- Working with cross-functional teams to drive better collaboration and customer experience
- Being the voice of the customer back to our Product organization, communicate trending customer feedback and ideas
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Curious: By nature, you have a knack for learning the ins-and-outs of software
- Going Beyond: You love going above and beyond for teammates and customers
- Detail Oriented: You have a unique ability to proactively identify and address all customer concerns and colleague needs with thoroughness and precision.
- Empathetic: You provide thoughtful communication which is the foundation of strong relationships.
- Outgoing: You are enthusiastic and confident in your ability to quickly connect with new people
Now that we've told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 1-2 years of relevant customer success/support experience in a SaaS environment
- Willing and able to work in the PST Time Zone
- Strong communication skills - you have experience explaining technical concepts to customers in a professional and thoughtful manner
- Experience being customer centric - you have the ability to understand customer pain points and genuine desire to help our customers resolve issues
- Experience working with software or the ability to learn a wide variety of tools
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Please review our GDPR Statement here.