Business Development Representative, Inbound
Beyond (formerly Beyond Pricing)
Beyond is the global leader in revenue management, helping hosts and property managers unlock new ways to generate the most revenue with their vacation rentals. Since pioneering dynamic pricing for the vacation rental market a decade ago, Beyond has supported millions of listings globally and helped customers increase their annual revenue by an average of 40%. Our unparalleled access to, and analysis of, real-time data for the vacation rental industry powers our ability to drive revenue, maximize profitability and save time for hosts and property managers around the world.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Business Development Representative, Inbound to our growing team. Reporting to the Director of Commercial, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in generating new inbound business for the company. We believe in bringing your whole self to work. We are committed to building a diverse team and embracing an inclusive culture. If you are looking to get in on the ground floor of a high-growth startup and be a part of a founding sales team, we’re excited to chat with you.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Business Development Representative, Inbound you’ll be responsible for:
- Handle all MQLs, RADs & sign-ups on a timely basis
- Work with Marketing to make continuous improvements to the inbound flow
- Reaching out to and qualifying inbound leads to convey Beyond’s value proposition
- Converting qualified leads into scheduled product demos for our Account Executive team
- Collaborating cross-functionally to share and learn from best practices
- Quota attainment based on qualified leads & activity
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- A highly collaborative cross functional teammate who acts as a partner, driving successful for local and global stakeholders
- Able to prioritize and execute in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Confidence in picking up the phone and smoothly conversing with prospects
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 1+ years of experience as a lead generator in a tech company
- Willing and able to work the U.S time zone
- Ability to speak and write in English at a professional level
- Experience in a US customer-facing role preferred
- Demonstrated history of resilience, curiosity, optimism, and a solutions-oriented mentality
- A track record of overachieving against defined metrics
- A data-oriented approach with an aptitude for large data sets and numbers
- A desire to win, doesn’t believe in settling, and finds motivation in temporary setbacks
- Bonus Points for experience with Salesforce and Sales Automation/Engagement platform and/or familiarity with Property Management Systems and/or the vacation rental market
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Interview with our Director of Commercial for a deeper dive video conversation and conduct a prospecting role play
- Meet with various members of our Sales team
- Interview with our SVP of Sales
- Speak with our CEO as a final interview
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Please review our GDPR Statement here.