Account Executive, French-Speaking
Beyond (formerly Beyond Pricing)
Beyond is the global leader in revenue management, helping hosts and property managers unlock new ways to generate the most revenue with their vacation rentals. Since pioneering dynamic pricing for the vacation rental market a decade ago, Beyond has supported millions of listings globally and helped customers increase their annual revenue by an average of 40%. Our unparalleled access to, and analysis of, real-time data for the vacation rental industry powers our ability to drive revenue, maximize profitability and save time for hosts and property managers around the world.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add an Account Executive to our founding EMEA Sales team. Directly reporting to our EMEA Manager of Sales, you will have the chance to help us build our business and accelerate our growth in new markets. As the world and travel landscape shift around us, this is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization and lead the charge in executing our growth strategy.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Account Executive, you'll be responsible for:
- Identifying and pursuing potential business opportunities within a defined territory;
- Owning and driving the full sales cycle, including qualifying, presenting, defining solutions, negotiating the pricing and terms, and closing deals;
- Understanding the needs of your target prospects and articulate the value that Beyond provides in solving them;
- Strategically building a strong pipeline of potential opportunities to ensure we meet our plans for growth;
- Working as a collaborative team member to develop new ways to increase awareness of our products and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process;
- Conducting compelling and engaging product demonstrations via the web or in-person.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Hardworking: As a sales-minded individual, you will develop and execute world-class product demonstrations for each customer to ensure that they understand the value that Beyond will bring to their business. You will have a desire to want to grow professionally and progress in your career;
- Resilient: We are a fast-moving team and are looking for someone who wants to push themselves;
- An Exceptional Communicator: The world of vacation rentals spans all types of businesses and customer types. You need to make sure the story you tell is understood and embraced by the different client profiles;
- Metrics-Driven: We're passionate about data and trends and we expect you to be just as data-driven in your approach to your sales book and quota achievement.
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 3+ years of B2B quota-carrying sales experience;
- Previous experience selling SaaS products;
- Demonstrated the ability to be a pure hunter-proven track record of developing your own pipeline through outbound initiatives;
- Experience selling into European businesses;
- Vacation rental industry experience would be preferred;
- Fluency in English and French, another European language is a plus
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Meet with our Manager of Sales for a deeper dive video conversation;
- Meet with various members of our Sales team and complete a Beyond Demo to a few of our Sales team members;
- Speak with our Co-Founder/CTO as a final step.
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Please review our GDPR Statement here.