Program Manager, Revenue Operations
Beyond (formerly Beyond Pricing)
Beyond is the global leader in revenue management, helping hosts and property managers unlock new ways to generate the most revenue with their vacation rentals. Since pioneering dynamic pricing for the vacation rental market a decade ago, Beyond has supported millions of listings globally and helped customers increase their annual revenue by an average of 40%. Our unparalleled access to, and analysis of, real-time data for the vacation rental industry powers our ability to drive revenue, maximize profitability and save time for hosts and property managers around the world.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Program Manager to our growing Revenue Operations team. Reporting to the Director of Revenue Operations, you will have the opportunity to lead and execute strategic initiatives to drive excellence and efficiency across our global sales & marketing functions. You’ll help shape and improve processes and work streams within our global sales and marketing operations, contributing to their ultimate success.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Program Manager, Revenue Operations, you'll be responsible for:
- Building & maintaining cross-functional programs to support achievement of key goals in Sales and Marketing.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting our existing workflows, data and reporting. Identify areas of opportunity for improvement – with a bias towards action for implementing iterative solutions.
- Collaborating with Sales and Marketing leaders to develop & implement new operational initiatives. Own and define robust processes to drive sales outcomes.
- Performing analysis on key performance indicators and advising the business based on your findings (inbound conversion, pipeline metrics, etc)
- Managing and administering sales tools (Groove, Gong, Salesforce, Hubspot, etc) and ensuring integrity in go-to-market systems.
- Overseeing and managing tactical work across the Revenue Operations team in support of achieving strategic and collaborative objectives.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will:
- Contribute strategically: you seek out and understand broader context from the organization to identify, assess, and implement new high-impact initiatives.
- Be an influential communicator: you’re attuned to different audiences and easily establish trust, providing critical cross-functional input and feedback, and sharing broader context and perspectives to challenge, stretch, and influence decisions.
- Be a collaborative team player: While thriving autonomously is key, the ideal candidate should also excel in collaborative settings, working seamlessly with various departments to align on goals and strategies.
- Take initiative: challenges excite you, and you consistently seek out ways to dig deeper and find new opportunities to increase scope and impact. You stay flexible, positive and solution-focused in uncertain times.
- Get creative: you can balance solving complex issues swiftly while encouraging cross-functional partnership to take an interactive approach, finding ways to run experiments and trials.
- Thrive autonomously: you know how to remove blockers for yourself and your partners and how/when to escalate appropriately.
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in operations or strategy at a high growth SaaS organization or Management Consulting
- Strong quantitative skills demonstrated by proficiency in a variety of analytical tools
- Experience working with and improving Sales and Marketing operations. Streamlining Inbound operations and mastering Hubspot <> Salesforce integration
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce and experience with various components of the sales tech stack
- Proven ability to identify and break down large, complex problems into individual tasks resulting in successful project completion
- Strong prioritization skills and ability to communicate priorities upward and outward
- Desire to problem solve and build new processes from scratch
- Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Self-starter that wants to grow their skills and their careers
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Interview with the Director of Revenue Operations
- Meet with our Managing Director of EMEA
- Interview with the CEO to discuss a project you've worked on and the impact of that project
- Meet and Greet with the CX Program Manager
- Have a final interview with the CTO/Co-founder
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Please review our GDPR Statement here.