Customer Revenue Management Analyst
Beyond (formerly Beyond Pricing)
Beyond is the global leader in revenue management, helping hosts and property managers unlock new ways to generate the most revenue with their vacation rentals. Since pioneering dynamic pricing for the vacation rental market a decade ago, Beyond has supported millions of listings globally and helped customers increase their annual revenue by an average of 40%. Our unparalleled access to, and analysis of, real-time data for the vacation rental industry powers our ability to drive revenue, maximize profitability and save time for hosts and property managers around the world.
It's with that in mind that Beyond is looking to add a Customer Revenue Specialist to join our growing team. Working in the CEST time zone and reporting to our Manager of Customer Success, you will have the opportunity to support our internal teams with your revenue management skill set and help accelerate our growth. We’re continuing to build out our pooled service offering for our SMB segment. You will be a key asset in providing revenue management support across the Customer Success team.
Before reading further...
Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Customer Revenue Specialist, you'll be responsible for:
- Making pricing recommendations on behalf of our users at the portfolio and listing level by running and analyzing advanced reports
- Assisting partners in solving revenue strategy related issues via email
- Monitoring and reporting on the revenue health and risk of accounts
- Assisting our Customer Success team in preparing for Executive Business Reviews and End of Month Critiques, Webinars, and Onboardings
- Collaborating cross-functionally to share and learn from best practices
- Assisting other areas of the business as needed
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Curious: By nature, you have a knack for learning the ins-and-outs of software
- Going Beyond: You love going above and beyond for teammates and customers
- Detail Oriented: You have a unique ability to proactively identify and address all customer concerns and colleague needs with thoroughness and precision.
- Empathetic: You provide thoughtful communication which is the foundation of strong relationships.
- Outgoing: You are enthusiastic and confident in your ability to quickly connect with new people
Now that we've told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- Willing and able to work the CEST time zone
- Fluent in English and comfortable with translation tools
- 1+ years of experience in dynamic revenue management or the hospitality industry
- Expert Excel and other data analysis tools
- Ability to look at a graph of data and instantly derive insights
- Ability to teach us new things as you learn
- Strong communication skills - you have experience explaining technical concepts to customers in a professional and thoughtful manner
- Experience being customer-centric - you can understand customer pain points and have a genuine desire to help our customers resolve issues
- Experience working with software or the ability to learn a wide variety of tools
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Please review our GDPR Statement here.