Client Revenue Manager
Beyond (formerly Beyond Pricing)
Beyond is the global leader in revenue management, helping hosts and property managers unlock new ways to generate the most revenue with their vacation rentals. Since pioneering dynamic pricing for the vacation rental market a decade ago, Beyond has supported millions of listings globally and helped customers increase their annual revenue by an average of 40%. Our unparalleled access to, and analysis of, real-time data for the vacation rental industry powers our ability to drive revenue, maximize profitability and save time for hosts and property managers around the world.
It is with that in mind that Beyond is looking for a Client Revenue Manager to join our growing team. Reporting to our Manager of Customer Success, you will have the opportunity to manage our customers who need an outsourced revenue manager as part of our Guidance offering. As a Client Revenue Manager, you will play a pivotal role in delivering white glove customer experience. The role will also provide cross-functional business exposure to the Revenue Management team. You will work to ensure that these customers are successful and long lasting customers of Beyond to allow us to maintain our foothold as the market leader in this industry. As the world and travel landscape shift around us, so too do the needs of our customers, and this role plays a key component in ensuring that they not only survive but thrive in this environment.
Before reading further...Beyond is passionate about diversity and cultivating our team’s potential. If you’re hungry for a good opportunity, but don't meet every point in this job description, please apply anyway!
As our Client Revenue Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Ensuring our customer’s success by analyzing how they can maximize revenue.
- Serve as their revenue manager and utilize Beyond to review booking data and charts to make pricing decisions
- Providing ad-hoc analyses on booking trends and pricing performance for clients
- Building relationships with customers by driving value using a consultative approach to become an influencer and trusted extension of their team
- Managing approximately 20-40 accounts and drive value to retain clients
- Reviewing Beyond’s algorithm performance in existing markets, making actionable recommendations based on data driven insights
- Partnering closely with the Revenue Management, Sales, and Customer Experience Teams
- Utilizing strong interpersonal skills to listen while communicating clearly and effectively with clients so they understand the why behind our rates and best practices
- Providing proactive support and service
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? The person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Have deep customer-empathy: you find fulfillment in helping customers reach their goals.
- Enjoy working with people: you are driven to provide an excellent customer experience.
- Be data-minded: you are exceptional with data and leveraging it to make strategic decisions.
- Go above and beyond: you pride yourself on going above and beyond for teammates and customers.
- Be Highly Analytical: you are able to look at multiple graphs and charts and instantly derive insight
Now that we’ve told you what the job looks like, here are the qualifications we're looking for in a candidate:
- At least 2 years of experience working in a client-facing role (customer success, account management, sales, etc.)
- At least 2 years of Revenue Management Experience in a Hospitality or an equivalent industry
- Experience working with software or ability to learn a wide variety of tools for data analysis, including comfort with data sets in excel.
- Succinctly explain the “why” behind data-driven decisions
- Experience helping customers through presentations, trainings, or day-today questions
So what can you expect after you apply? Your application will be personally reviewed by a member of the Beyond hiring team and if there is a match in your experience and the role, you will:
- Have a video conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about your experience and interest, but also an opportunity for you to learn more about us
- Meet with our Manager of Customer Success for a deeper dive video conversation
- Complete an assignment relevant to the role and meet with a few additional members of the Customer Experience team
- Meet with our CTO/Co-Founder
We are serious about our core values: We Care, We Are On the Same Team, We Inspire Trust, We Go Beyond, We Ship It. If those resonate with you, and you're ready to work with a team that lives and breathes those values, we want to hear from you.
Beyond offers a wide variety of benefits like: stock options, unlimited PTO, work from home office stipend, private health insurance and more! You can learn more about our benefits by visiting our careers site!
We Care about Diversity, Equity and Inclusion:
Beyond is committed to building a workplace that attracts humans of all genders, ethnicities, backgrounds, statuses and lifestyles. At our core, we care about our people and encourage every employee, partner and applicant to share their whole self with us. We are respectful of and empathetic towards different viewpoints, and believe that our ability to help short term rental managers succeed relies on us building a dynamic and diverse team. Whoever you are, you can Belong @ Beyond.
Please review our GDPR Statement here.