Influencer Marketing Specialist
Marketing & Communications
Seoul, South Korea
Posted on Monday, April 10, 2023
Cambly is growing fast in South Korea, and this is your chance to join our international team. It is a unique opportunity to work with a Silicon Valley startup and experience our entrepreneurial work culture with high ownership and autonomy. Cambly is a Series B company backed by some of the top VC funds in the US. If you want to drive direct impact in business metrics and people's lives, this is the right place for you.
This vacancy is for someone who understands the value of digital influence or a digital influencer themselves. Whether on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook or other platforms, you will create relationships with content creators and work with them from negotiation to posting and analyzing the impact of the campaign.
You will test new ideas, manage your own projects and budgets, always looking for new ways to grow the number of Cambly students. You will use your analytical skills daily by analyzing results of your initiatives, learning from each action and generating new hypotheses to be tested.
We look for intelligent, proactive people who have empathy and natural pleasure in working in a collaborative way. An interest in technology, innovation and startups with fast growth and constant change is fundamental.
Cambly believes in hiring exceptional people who manage themselves and learn quickly. This is especially true in a new market where the specialist will work alone part of the time and will sometimes have to be self-taught. So a high novel of responsibility and commitment is needed.
ADVANCED ENGLISH: English is used daily in contact with the international product, operation, support and marketing teams at the company's headquarters in San Francisco.
We've been growing rapidly among English learners around the world, so you'll get to learn what it's like to join a fast growing startup with massive potential to improve the lives of English learners everywhere.
1. Develop and execute influencer marketing strategies and creative campaigns
2. Search new influencers, contact and negotiate
3. Identify and build relationships with influencers
4. Develop content ideas, promotions, and campaigns
5. Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience and users
6. Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
7. Keep up-to-date of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers
8. Create and coordinate influencer marketing strategies that work across different channels
9. Track and analyze data
1. Expertise in managing multiple social media platforms, especially YouTube
2. Excellent proficiency in social media management tools
3. Ability to handle multiple campaigns with adherence to deadlines and budgets
4. In depth knowledge of influencer marketing(social media) industry
5. Quantitative analysis skills and data driven decision making capability
6. Strong project management skills
7. Excellent command in both written and spoken communication skills
8. Well organized with great time management skills
9. Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required
10. Native Korean and need to commute to Korea team office in Seoul
It’s even better if you have/are:
1. Experience with Digital Influencers
2. Experience with Digital Ads or buying and selling media
3. Experience in technology companies
4. Entrepreneurial experience
5. International experience (personal or professional)
6. Being or having been a student of Cambly
See more open positions at Cambly
Something looks off?