Marketing Internship, APAC & ME - Carta Singapore
The Company You’ll Join
Carta is a platform that helps people manage equity, build businesses, and invest in the companies of tomorrow. Our mission is to unlock the power of equity ownership for more people in more places.
Carta is trusted by more than 40,000 companies and over two billion people in nearly 160 countries to manage cap tables, compensation, and valuations. Carta also supports nearly 7,000 funds and SPVs, and represents nearly $130B in assets under administration. Carta’s liquidity solutions have returned $15B to shareholders in secondary transactions. Today, Carta’s platform manages nearly three trillion dollars in equity globally.
Companies and funds like Tribe and Pipe build their businesses on Carta. The company has been included on the Forbes World’s Best Cloud Companies, Fast Company's Most Innovative list, and Inc.’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. We’ve also been recognized as a 2023 Built In Best Place to Work in the U.S., a Muse VIBE Award winner in the Vacation and Time Off category and certified as a Great Place to Work.
For more information about our offices and culture, check out our Carta careers page.
Marketing Internship, APAC & ME
The Team You’ll Work With
Carta is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our APAC & ME team between Spring 2024.
Carta opened its Singapore office in 2021, and since then, has been building a world-class team to support the startup and investor ecosystem across Asia Pacific. The Singapore team is lean and agile, and composed of local venture industry experts and Carta experts.
The APAC Marketing Intern will report up to Carta’s APAC Marketing Lead and get the chance to work firsthand on a range of projects, including digital marketing campaigns, website optimisation, marketing analytics, event support and more. This role will give you the opportunity to try out the different realms of marketing and gain the necessary skill sets to jumpstart your career in B2B tech.
The Problems You’ll Solve
- Digital Marketing: Work with ads team & the hiring manager to launch digital campaigns across the region, and A/B test and optimize online lead generation efforts across search, display and social media
- Content: Identify content gaps within the buyer journey, localize blog articles to the region, craft organic social media content and develop customer case studies to increase brand awareness
- PR: Work with the hiring manager and relevant agencies on PR strategy and execution
- Events: Support on digital & physical marketing collateral ideation and design as well as provide on-the-ground support for Virtual Events & physical events
- Analytics: Work with operations and hiring manager to develop and optimize marketing reporting dashboards and data visualization to drive data-driven decisions
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
The Impact You’ll Have
As a Marketing Intern at Carta, you will be an integral part of growing the marketing function in this region. You will drive demand in the market and help oversee Carta’s growth in APAC.
- Studying Bachelors Degree in a relevant field (business, marketing)
- Previous internship or work experience in marketing would be preferred
- Desire to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Interest in B2B Marketing as well as the startup space
Nice to have:
- Experience with marketing and sales platforms (such as Salesforce, Marketo, Figma, Google Analytics, Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads)
- Proficiencies with Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite (GSuite)
- Knowledge of the startup and venture capital ecosystem
***This internship is on-site and located in Singapore