Real Estate Investment Specialist
At Forge (NYSE: FRGE), we know our team is our greatest asset. As technology innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
Our mission is to empower more people to exercise ownership in the world’s leading private companies via a world-class technology platform with access to the largest network of buyers and sellers in the world. With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights, a custody offering, and a vibrant marketplace, Forge’s goal is to build the best-in-class technology infrastructure to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has over 440,000 registered users and private shares have traded in more than 500 companies since inception, representing over $12 billion in volume across over 21,000+ transactions.
Our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way. You can learn more about Forge in the following video: “The private market future starts now”.
Forge Trust is a division of Forge Global that helps tens of thousands of customers save for their future, with over $13 billion in assets under custody. Whether it is for buying a house, helping an entrepreneur start a company to change the world, or simply saving for that beach house they dream of living in one day, Forge Trust is a trusted and valued partner in realizing our customers’ dreams for their future years. Forge Trust is also the custodian that underlies LendingClub, WealthFront and Acorns, supporting almost 1.5 million consumers with their financial goals. We see incredible potential in bringing together this powerful platform with the broader trading and data capabilities of Forge Global.
Primary responsibilities will focus on Real Estate and Promissory Note processing. Tasks will include monitoring the investment tickets in Zendesk, responding to inquiries, reviewing investment documents, processing transactions.
- Ensure transactions and customer requests are completed within defined service level times while meeting accuracy and productivity standards
- Communicate with customers and internal departments via phone, email or in writing as appropriate to resolve service requests
- Process all items/requests in accordance with regulatory standards and trust company procedures to ensure compliance with the maintenance of accounts, and maintains necessary documentation accordingly
- Extensive customer service experience in the financial/banking/retirement service area
- Real Estate knowledge, experience working with escrow and title companies
- Familiarity of required documents; Purchase Contracts, Preliminary Reports, HUD/Settlement Statements, Deeds, Promissory Notes, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational ability and attention to detail
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Data entry, keying 40+ wpm
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, be pro-active and to think “out of the box”
- Maturity and a strong sense of integrity
- Self-motivated and resourceful
- Strong cultural awareness
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time while working
The position is based in San Mateo, CA. This individual will need to be onsite up to three days per week.
CALIFORNIA ONLY: This position is up to $24/HR + bonus. Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Long Term and Short Term Disability and 401(k) Plan.
Forge implements a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which applies to all employees. All employees covered by this policy are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at Forge. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completing primary vaccination with a COVID-19 vaccine, with, if applicable, at least the minimum recommended interval between doses. Employees must provide truthful and accurate information about their COVID-19 vaccination status, and, if applicable, their testing results as of the first date of their employment.
Employees may request an exception from this mandatory vaccination policy if the vaccine is medically contraindicated for them or medical necessity requires a delay in vaccination. Employees also may be legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation if they cannot be vaccinated because of a disability, or if the provisions in this policy for vaccination conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. All such requests will be handled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Something looks off?