Director, Channel and Partner Sales
At Forge (NYSE: FRGE), we know our team is our greatest asset. As technology innovators in the private market, our vision is to deliver a richer future for everyone. We live that vision through our values of being bold, humble and accountable. We experience the value that our vision brings to the world every day, helping the teams behind the greatest innovations of our generation, from space travel to planet-saving, plant-based nutrition and more.
Our mission is to empower more people to exercise ownership in the world’s leading private companies via a world-class technology platform with access to the largest network of buyers and sellers in the world. With liquidity solutions, exclusive data and insights, a custody offering, and a vibrant marketplace, Forge’s goal is to build the best-in-class technology infrastructure to power a global private market that is transparent, accessible and seamless for companies, their employees and investors. Through Forge, employees can sell their private shares, employers can reward shareholders with pre-IPO liquidity and individual and institutional investors can participate in private unicorn growth.
Forge's differentiated global marketplace addresses rising demand among individual and institutional investors for exposure to private company stocks and it is building a growing network effect with defensible competitive advantages. The Forge marketplace has over 440,000 registered users and private shares have traded in more than 500 companies since inception, representing over $12 billion in volume across over 21,000+ transactions.
Our ability to offer these powerful financial solutions has generated incredible interest from investors, demand from customers, and a need to grow our team to meet the needs of more companies, teams and innovators in this way. You can learn more about Forge in the following video: “The private market future starts now”.
As a Channel and Partner Sales Director, you will play a pivotal role in identifying, building, and establishing strategic channel partnerships to drive revenue growth within Private Capital Markets. This role demands a unique blend of business development, relationship management, and sales acumen. The ideal candidate is a proactive self-starter and influential individual who can identify key partners, effectively navigate complex channel landscapes, and drive sales through collaborative efforts.
- Develop and nurture new channels within Private Capital Markets, fostering strong relationships.
- Execute end-to-end sales strategies, closing deals through collaborative efforts with sourced and developed channel partners.
- Onboard, train, and support partners, ensuring a deep understanding of our products and services.
- Build and maintain a robust channel pipeline, actively seeking and establishing relationships with potential partners.
- Achieve revenue targets by actively pursuing opportunities and optimizing partner performance.
- Serve as a key liaison between internal teams and partners, ensuring seamless integration and delivery of products and services.
- Proven track record with 5+ years of experience in channel sales, business development, and partner management within Capital Markets.
- Proven experience in sourcing, building and nurturing channel relationships.
- Strong understanding of the end-to-end sales process, with a demonstrated ability to close deals through channel partners.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, capable of effectively collaborating with internal teams and external partners.
- Results-oriented mindset, showcasing a consistent history of surpassing sales targets.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field.
- Deep familiarity with Capital Markets and a keen understanding of market trends.
- Previous experience in the Private Capital Markets, with a comprehensive network of industry contacts.
- Strong analytical skills to assess partner performance and optimize strategies for improvement.
- Creative problem-solving abilities, contributing innovative ideas to enhance channel development and revenue generation.
- Previous experience working within a start-up environment (fast paced, self starter)
For residents of San Francisco/Bay Area, CA or New York, NY the annual salary range for this role is $250,000 - $270,000 + bonus & equity. Final offers may vary from the amount listed based on geography, candidate experience and expertise, bonus, and other factors.
Forge implements a mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy, which applies to all employees. All employees covered by this policy are required to be fully vaccinated as a term and condition of employment at Forge. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completing primary vaccination with a COVID-19 vaccine, with, if applicable, at least the minimum recommended interval between doses. Employees must provide truthful and accurate information about their COVID-19 vaccination status, and, if applicable, their testing results as of the first date of their employment.
Employees may request an exception from this mandatory vaccination policy if the vaccine is medically contraindicated for them or medical necessity requires a delay in vaccination. Employees also may be legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation if they cannot be vaccinated because of a disability, or if the provisions in this policy for vaccination conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. All such requests will be handled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Forge is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.