Technical Product Manager (OTE $80,000/year USD), Sparkrock
State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
Are you a high-performing product manager with a deep technical background who believes in designing solutions to help customers run their businesses effectively?Do you want to work for a best-in-class 100% remote organization with the brightest talent worldwide?As a Technical Product Manager at Sparkrock, you will have the opportunity to solve real-world problems for customers.Sparkrock helps social benefit organizations like nonprofits, school boards, and government agencies to reach their greatest potential using technology. We help to make these mission-driven organizations more efficient, freeing up their time and resources to focus on the good they want to achieve. Nearly 45,000 people use our ERP & CRM products daily to make the world a better place, and we’re looking to double our impact in the next three years.Digital Transformation around industries began a few years ago. A lot is yet to be done. You will have the unique opportunity to help design solutions to help customers navigate through their digital transformation journey.You will be using Microsoft’s Business Central as the key toolset, but you will also explore other solutions to integrate with to have the ideal experience.We seek a super technical product manager to help us design the best solutions for our ERP product, Spark. Someone who understands not only the product capabilities but also the underlying technology.If you are highly motivated and love building and growing, this is the place for you. What You Will Be Doing
- Writing product specs with adequate technical details for developers and sufficient overview and background for executives and non-technical team members.
- Meeting with customers, implementation consultants, sales & marketing, and support to understand key customer pain points.
- Brainstorm ideas for product roadmap.
- Understanding Microsoft’s roadmap for Business Central and keeping up with their releases.
- Writing code
- Creating high-fidelity product mockups
- Scrum master
- Writing user stories
- Deeper product-market understanding of key sectors we operate in: K-12, Human Services, and Not for Profit.
- Write concise, yet self-contained product specification documents.
- Interesting AI use cases and how to use AI to solve real-world problems.
- Develop product specs for the technical team to develop solutions.
- Develop an understanding of the core Finance and HCM product features.
- Identify product gaps needed to solve real-world issues that our customers are facing.
- Develop an understanding of the markets we currently serve, K-12, human services, and non-profit.
- Develop an understanding of the different requirements between the US and Canadian markets.
- Be an expert in either Finance or HCM products.
- Develop an understanding of Microsoft Business Central products and how Sparkrock integrates with them.
- 3 years implementing or developing an industry-standard ERP solution, e.g., Microsoft Business Central or NAV, Oracle NetSuite, SAP, etc.
- Previous software development or software-architecture experience with at least 1-year using AL programing language.
- 10 years in a software company.
- Excellent written skills.
- Experience presenting in front of customers, internal staff, executives, and prospects.
- A post-secondary degree or diploma.
- Experience using cloud - Azure, AWS, or GCP.
- Experience in a SaaS product.
- Experience in AI.
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office
- Introductions to thought leaders in the space and webinars on cutting-edge tech hot topics