Finance Implementation Consultant (OTE $95,000/year USD), Sparkrock
Accounting & Finance
Ribeirao Preto - Conquista, Ribeirão Preto - State of São Paulo, Brazil
Posted on Wednesday, August 16, 2023
In this role, you will be tasked with configuring, testing, training, and implementing specific solutions along our “Sparkrock Factory.”Your focus will be on one specific area of the implementation (G/L, A/P, A/R, Inventory, for example).Once you have excelled in this area (and you WILL), you can stick with what you know or expand your knowledge base and take on new areas of our solution.You will be a key member of our implementation team and will work closely with your peers from all over the globe.Sparkrock helps social benefit organizations like nonprofits, school boards, and government agencies to reach their greatest potential using technology. We help to make these mission-driven organizations more efficient, freeing up their time and resources to focus on the good they want to achieve. Every day nearly 45,000 people use our ERP & CRM products to make the world a better place, and we’re looking to double our impact in the next three years.At Sparkrock, when working with our customers, we build a fully integrated Finance/HR/Payroll solution that eliminates the need for having multiple software solutions struggling to communicate with each other.Sparkrock makes the day-to-day process of our customers more seamless and cost-effective.We are seeking an experienced implementation consultant that enjoys working in cohesion with a team of equally abled professionals, all focused on the same goal.If you are highly motivated and love building solutions and helping some of the more “greater good” companies around, this is the place for you. What will you be doing?
- You will implement Finance modules for nonprofits, school boards and government agencies.
- You will act as trusted advisor to our clients
- Ensuring a success changeover from existing Finance systems to our SR365 solution
- Working on a project from start to finish
- How to implement a solid Finance solution that fully integrates with HRP
- Learn the SR365 Finance solution
- Effectively configure a client’s future go live environment based on the area of expertise you will be involved in
- Meet with clients to review your configuration and train the client when required.
- Hand off knowledge to the next consultant to take part in the implementation.
- Support the client through the implementation based on your area of expertise.
- Manage various projects at the same time. Know when you need to begin work, not wait for someone to tell you.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering when required
- BA/BS required
- 3+ years experience as a finance implementation consultant
- Knowledge of complex accounting/finance related concepts
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- Proven track record of effectively completing various stages of the SDLC during an implementation
- Able to make data-driven decisions with imperfect data
- Ability to have productive conversations with customers to effect change management.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form; able to lead and influence across multiple levels and multiple functions of an organization
- Proven ability to track, prioritize, and drive multiple concurrent projects to success.
- Experience in a Microsoft NAV, BC environment, Sparkrock 365.
- We are 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. We work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Dedication to development. We focus on career pathing for each and every one of our employees and help provide training to advance at every stage in your career.
- Focus on culture. Coffee chats, happy hours, cooking classes, book clubs, and more!
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
- Stipend to help set up your ideal home office
- Introductions to thought leaders in the space and webinars on cutting-edge tech hot topics