Senior Technical Project Manager, Gigster Network
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.
At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! From blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more, Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology.
We are seeking highly skilled Senior Technical Project Managers to oversee the planning, execution, and delivery of complex technology projects. The ideal candidate will have experience in managing software development projects and will be able to provide technical leadership and guidance to the project team.
- Managing the full lifecycle of complex software development projects from initiation to closure, ensuring successful delivery within budget, scope, and schedule constraints.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including software developers, UX designers, QA engineers, and business stakeholders to define project requirements and deliverables.
- Developing and maintaining project plans, schedules, budgets, and resource allocation to ensure project success.
- Managing project risks and issues, identifying and mitigating potential project roadblocks and providing solutions to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Monitoring project progress and providing regular project status reports to stakeholders, including project health, risks, and issues.
- Ensuring that project deliverables meet quality standards and user expectations, conducting quality assurance activities as needed.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to the project team, ensuring that development methodologies and best practices are followed.
- Managing project scope changes and ensuring that they are documented, reviewed, and approved by stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Technical Project Manager, leading and delivering complex technical projects successfully.
- Strong technical background and understanding of software development processes and methodologies.
- Excellent project management skills, including project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and resource management.
- Strong proficiency using project management tools and software (e.g., JIRA, Asana, Microsoft Project).
- Proven leadership skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate teams to achieve project objectives.
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.Benefits - We don’t call them perks, they’re just part of what makes working at Gigster great.
- World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
- Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
- 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time, we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?
The Gigster Talent Network is a highly curated set of the best software developers in the world. It’s not easy to become part of this select network - but when you do - you will work amongst the best from Silicon Valley and around the world.
Our model is unique in the software development industry. We do the hard work of finding the US clients and scoping their projects - and you get to choose from a large variety of ‘Gigs’. You can choose Gigs that fit your schedule - from 10, 20, or 40 hours a week. You also get to choose your pay rate. All projects are staffed with a project manager, full stack team, QA, and DevOps.
All of our projects are for top-tier US companies and are delivered with the highest quality. Projects range from developing NFT marketplaces to VR imaging for medical use to large AI/ML projects. We even produce a case study for every project delivered - so you can take that with you as part of your portfolio.
In parallel - you will have access to an exclusive and energized network of the world’s most skilled experts. Community members collaborate inside and outside of Gigs - as well as at local community events, online hackathons, competitions, etc. The Gigster Talent Network is more than a simple marketplace - it’s truly an exclusive club.
Are you talented enough to be in the club?