Senior DevOps Engineer, Gigster Network
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Do you want to work on cutting-edge projects with the world’s best developers? Do you wish you could control which projects to work on and choose your own pay rate? Are you interested in the future of work and how the cloud will form teams? If so - the Gigster Talent Network is for you.At Gigster, whether working with entrepreneurs to realize 'the next great vision' or with Fortune 500 companies to deliver a big product launch, we build really cool solutions that make a difference! Gigster builds enterprise software on cutting-edge technology, from blockchain to AI/ML to VR and more.We are seeking highly skilled Senior DevOps Engineers to join our Talent Network to help us in developing and maintaining our infrastructure, tools, and processes and ensure reliable and efficient software development lifecycles. You will work closely with development, quality assurance, and operations teams to automate and streamline processes and to ensure that software is delivered to our customers quickly and reliably. Responsibilities
- Designing, implementing, and maintaining the CI/CD pipelines of projects, ensuring automated and efficient code deployment and delivery.
- Managing and improving our cloud infrastructure and services (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.), optimizing for performance, cost, and scalability.
- Collaborating with development teams to optimize the build and release process and integrate automated testing and security scans.
- Troubleshooting and resolving infrastructure and deployment issues, providing timely support to the development and operations teams.
- Continuously evaluating and integrating new tools and technologies to improve the DevOps processes and enhance team productivity.
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience in designing and managing CI/CD pipelines and cloud infrastructure.
- Strong expertise in cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Travis CI, or CircleCI.
- Expertise working with containerization technologies such as Docker and container orchestration platforms like Kubernetes.
- Expertise with automation tools and frameworks such as Ansible, Puppet, or Chef.
- Experience with monitoring and alerting tools such as Nagios, ELK stack, or Prometheus.
- Expertise working based on continuous integration and continuous delivery principles and best practices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams.
- World-class network. Be part of a network with the most talented people in the world.
- Amazing cutting-edge projects. Pick the projects from F500 companies that you’re interested in.
- 100% remote and global. Live your best life, wherever that may be, and never lose out on career opportunities because of it.
- Flexible work hours. There is a time to overlap with the customer’s timezone, but most of the time we work asynchronously and don’t care when you’re online, just that you deliver great results.
- Flexible offerings. Choose how many hours you want to work and how much you want to earn.
- Swag! Because who doesn’t love swag?