Customer Experience Associate
Posted on Thursday, August 31, 2023
Customer Experience Associate -Part Time
Peerspace is continuing its mission to bring people together, starting with making it easy to find and book the perfect places to meet, create, and celebrate. Our marketplace uncovers the world’s most unique spaces, such as lofts, rooftops, and art galleries, and makes them bookable for meetings, events, and film or photo shoots.
Over five million people have attended activities booked in Peerspace locations, and we’re looking for people who want to help us reach the next 20 million.
Our people are the heart of Peerspace. We are a team that values inclusion and working cross functionally. Our strategy and objectives are clear and we support one another to exceed expectations. We believe that a healthy company culture creates an environment where people are excited to come into work everyday and contribute to building a successful organization.
Peerspace is looking for a part-time, remote passionate customer service professional to join our growing Customer Experience Team. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to learn about our marketplace and provide an exceptional experience for our hosts and guests that book space with us. Our team acts as the front lines to our users, drives revenue and makes an immediate impact on our product through customer insights.
● Typical schedule is approximately 20 hours/week; hours are not guaranteed and based on business needs
● Rotating schedule every two weeks (based on PST)
○ Week 1: Monday 8 a.m. - 1 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
○ Week 2: Tuesday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
● First point of contact for users regarding everything from onboarding hosts to recommending locations and services to guests
● Provide friendly and efficient service via all contact channels (phone, email, live chat, social media, etc.) to Peerspace hosts and guests to make sure they have a seamless, no-hassle booking and overall customer experience
● Display self-discipline, demonstrate productivity, and accomplish job duties in a remote work environment.
● Independently work through a queue of tasks with an eye for process improvements
● Identify and execute on opportunities to surprise and delight our hosts and guests
● Identify trends and take an active role in delivering suggestions for process & product improvements
● Passion for problem solving and interacting with customers
● Excellent written and verbal communicator with attention to detail and grammar
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Comfortable asking for additional support when working through difficult cases
● Comfortable prioritizing across potentially competing opportunities/demands
● Able to pick up new technology quickly
● Enthusiasm for improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies
● Have a sense of humor and enjoy working with others.
● Previous successful customer service experience
● Familiarity with CRM systems (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce)
● Previous experience with crafting online help resources
● Analytical skills
● Event planning skills
● Familiarity with third party marketplaces
● Previous experience with sales
The annual houly rate for this role is $25.00/hour.
Peerspace is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work™ and we're a remote first company with team members located in cities around the globe.
At Peerspace, we're dedicated to creating a team that's diverse, equitable and inclusive. Our workplace is a space where all team members are empowered to blaze their own trail, make things happen, and take pride in their work. We believe bringing people together from different backgrounds and identities makes us stronger and better serves the Peerspace community. We'd especially like to encourage applicants from different backgrounds, locations, and experiences to apply.