Customer Experience Associate - Saturday to Wednesday PST hours- Remotely
Posted on Friday, May 24, 2019
Peerspace is on a mission to bring people together. Our marketplace uncovers the world's most unique spaces — such as lofts, rooftops, and photo studios — and opens them for people to book almost any activity. With Peerspace, guests have hosted weddings, photo shoots, team meetings, and more. In total, over 5 million people have attended a Peerspace booking, and we're looking for people who want to help us reach the next 50 million.
Peerspace is looking for a customer support and escalations professional to join the growing Operations Team. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to learn about our marketplace and provide an exceptional experience for our hosts and guests that book space with us. Our team drives revenue and makes an immediate impact on our product through customer insights.
**** For all our wonderful applicants, one must be located in the United States and able to work 9 am to 6pm PST hours Saturday to Wednesday ****
- Provide friendly and efficient service to Peerspace hosts and guests to make sure they have a seamless, no-hassle booking experience
- Identify and execute on opportunities to surprise and delight our hosts and guests
- You will serve as a first point of contact for onboarding hosts or recommending locations and services to guests
- Engage customers thoughtfully and professionally via existing and support channels (phone, email, live chat, etc.)
- Drive improvements in the customer experience and our internal workflow
- A passion for problem solving, interacting with customers, and teaching best practices to others on the team
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort in prioritizing across potentially competing opportunities / demands
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- Enthusiasm for and experience with improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with CRM systems (i.e. Zendesk, Salesforce IQ, Salesforce)
- Previous, demonstrable experience with crafting online help resources
- Previous experience with sales
- Event planning skills
The annual hourly range for this role is $23.00-$25.00 per hour. The actual hourly amount will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data.
Peerspace is proudly certified as a Great Place to Work™ and we're a remote first company with team members located in cities around the globe. Beyond competitive salary and equity compensation, we provide a range of benefits and perks, including:
● 100% employee coverage of medical, dental and vision insurance
● $500 annual professional development allowance
● Discount on all Peerspace bookings
● Laptop, high res display, and stipend to setup home office
● Coworking membership if needed (in lieu of home office)
● Monthly cell phone and internet credit
● Access to the Peerspace network of inspiring spaces to do your best work
● Flexible take it as you need it time off policy
● Wellness Fridays observed company wide
● Biannual in-person, all company offsites and team-building events (in Peerspace locations, of course)
At Peerspace, we're dedicated to creating a team that's diverse, equitable and inclusive. Our workplace is a space where all team members are empowered to blaze their own trail, make things happen, and take pride in their work. We believe bringing people together from different backgrounds and identities makes us stronger and better serves the Peerspace community. We'd especially like to encourage applicants from different backgrounds, locations, and experiences to apply.
See more open positions at Peerspace
Something looks off?