Account Manager (US Remote)
Pogoseat builds unique ticketing technologies which help to enhance the fan experience and generate incremental revenue for our partners. These include sports teams, musicians, venues, fine arts, ticketing companies, loyalty companies and anyone else on the planet who wants to deliver the best fan experience.
We’re looking for an Account Manager. You will help receive and respond to inbound correspondence from our customers and be their first point of contact. You will provide technical support and answer our customers’ questions, organize and share feedback from our customers with the Support team, and conduct other administrative tasks.
- As a critical role at Pogoseat, you will be able to bring your strengths to positively impact our customers' experience
- You will drive overall customer experience by providing excellent technical support and delighting our customers along the way
- Have excellent insight into how we can enhance and improve customer experience by collecting, organizing and sharing feedback
- Has successful experience with communicating and interfacing with customers
- Is passionate about customer experience and naturally wants to bring positively and service to others
- Is able to diagnose problems efficiently while staying calm and collected under pressure
- Is empathic, curious, and detail-oriented
- Is an engaged team player who consistently and intentionally exhibits the qualities of hungry, humble and smart (EQ)
- Is extremely comfortable organizing, analyzing, and reporting on data
- Can write clearly and concisely
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully paid medical insurance and dental
Pogoseat is on a mission to revolutionize the ticketing landscape by providing teams and venues with a unique set of tools to provide fans with greater ticketing options and generate incremental revenue in the process. If you love sports, concerts, outstanding technology, smart and humble teammates, then this is the place for you. We're a meritocracy and we care about doing the right thing, learning everyday and enjoying the journey.