Director of Sales and Marketing (US Remote)
Pogoseat builds unique ticketing technologies which help to enhance the fan experience and generate incremental revenue for our partners. These include sports teams, musicians, venues, fine arts, ticketing companies, loyalty companies and anyone else on the planet who wants to deliver the best fan experience.
We’re looking for a dynamic leader who possesses exceptional sales and marketing skills to help grow and build relationships.
- Drive the sales funnel, from qualifying leads, to proposal stage and commercial negotiations.
- Develop customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty.
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the customer's needs and communicate common customer behaviours to the sales, marketing, and product teams.
- Analyse and present data which will allow you to develop strategies with your clients in order to attain their objectives and improve the success of our clients.
- Use your strong technical knowledge to train new and current clients on our product.
- Develop product messaging that sets our products and services apart from others in the market and gives them a unique selling point.
- Translate complex product details into simple, polished, and engaging content specifically crafted to capture the attention of a technical B2B audience
- You’ll build industry awareness of Pogoseat and our services through networking and relentless presentation and demonstration efforts
- 5-7 years of sales experience
- Director Level and above at professional sports team and/or prior experience with B2B sports technology
- Strong knowledge of technology in the sports landscape
- Is a leader and loves to collaborate with smart, fast moving, passionate people
- Comfortable managing third party relationships, internal stakeholders, and clients.
- Strong attention to detail, organization skills, and strong ability to communicate both in writing and verbally
- Digital advertising or content marketing background is a plus
- Taking initiatives is part of who you are
- Live within an hour of a major airport and be willing to travel
Compensation and Benefits
- Highly competitive salary
- Fully paid medical insurance and dental
- Life insurance and disability coverage
Pogoseat is on a mission to revolutionize the ticketing landscape by providing teams and venues with a unique set of tools to provide fans with greater ticketing options and generate incremental revenue in the process. If you love sports, concerts, outstanding technology, smart and humble teammates, then this is the place for you. We're a meritocracy and we care about doing the right thing, learning everyday and enjoying the journey.