Partner Channel Agent, Sacramento
We’re on a mission to build the world’s best homebuying and home selling experience because buying a home or selling the one you’re in shouldn’t feel complicated. Our simplified approach brings local market experts together, giving our clients a team of research analysts, loan officers, and Tour Specialists—all under one roof—including a dedicated Flyhomes Agent to guide them every step of the way so they can buy and sell with confidence.
If you’re looking for a company where you’ll make a difference every day and work on a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation are valued—Flyhomes is the place for you.
Flyhomes is a place where authenticity, equity, and innovation collide to build the world’s best homebuying experience. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
We offer brokerage, mortgage and closing services—all under one roof—to ensure our clients have an amazing experience from the moment they start to work with us, to the moment they move in, and beyond.
Real estate, mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. That’s where you come in! Whether you're our employee or our client, we believe it’s about people, not properties. From client-facing roles to technology, and everywhere in between, you’ll work alongside a diverse team who loves to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it. If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer, then we want to talk to you!
Position Overview: We are seeking a dynamic and results-driven real estate sales professional with a proven track record of excellence to join us as a Real Estate Partner Channel Agent (PCA) in Sacramento. As a crucial member of our Partner Channel program, you will play a pivotal role in ensuring clients have the best possible experience using Flyhomes innovative products and services.
What You’ll Do
● Client Engagement: Cultivate and maintain relationships with clients, guiding them from initial introduction to completing their home-buying/selling journey.
● Fieldwork: There’s an expectation for you to use your personal vehicle to travel to appointments. You’ll spend a significant amount of your time in the field, driving, and conducting outside sales activities. This includes conducting face-to-face meetings and property tours with prospective clients.
● Educational Sales: Educate and sell clients on Flyhomes' home buying and selling services, including our Cash Offer and BBYS ("Buy Before You Sell") products.
● Conversion Excellence: Achieve a high conversion rate while providing exceptional customer service and consultation to online client leads, including those who may be less educated about homebuying, already have an agent, have a limited budget, or are not yet financially ready.
● Collaboration: Collaborate closely with our internal team to ensure you have the necessary support for successful sales and client support.
● Referral Building: Leverage client partnerships and local networks to develop a robust pipeline of client referrals.
● Advocacy: Assist clients in making informed decisions during home sales and purchase negotiations, advocating for their best interests.
● Problem-Solving: Proactively address client needs throughout the transaction and post- close, troubleshooting potential challenges.
● Record Keeping: Maintain detailed records of sales leads, client information, and transaction details using Flyhomes CRM (Follow up Boss) software and relevant partner channel tools (Zillow Premier App, Mojo, Flyhomes systems, etc.).
● Customer Satisfaction score: Continuously strive to enhance the customer service experience, aiming for exceptional CSAT (Communication, Satisfaction, Accuracy, Timeliness) scores.
● Market Knowledge: Stay updated on real estate market trends, industry regulations, and compliance requirements through training and professional networks.
● Other Duties: Perform additional job-related duties as assigned.
What You’ll Bring
● Real Estate License: Active and unrestricted Real Estate Salesperson license.
● Experience: Minimum of 6 months of experience in real estate sales, demonstrating excellence in client service and sales.
● Transaction Experience: Independently closed at least two (2) or more residential sales transactions in the last 12 months.
● Client Relationships: Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships from initial contact to transaction close.
● Fieldwork: Willingness to work face-to-face with clients, with a strong commitment to go the extra mile to win clients and assist them in achieving their goals.
● Prospecting: Commit to and perform a daily goal of 2 hours of prospecting for new clients from leads, past clients, friends, family, and referrals. Prospect for new clients for at least 25% of the day, with a strong commitment to have a minimum of 10 meaningful client conversations per day.
● Communication: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fostering teamwork and a willingness to support colleagues.
● Industry Knowledge: Profound understanding of real estate market trends, industry practices, and compliance requirements.
● Negotiation Skills: Ability to advise clients and effectively negotiate on their behalf.
● Transportation: Possess and maintain a valid driver's license, insurance, and reliable transportation.
● Travel: Daily travel is expected for meeting clients and prospective clients throughout, constituting over 50% of your work.
We look forward to welcoming a motivated and dedicated team member who is passionate about delivering exceptional real estate experiences. If you meet these qualifications and share our commitment to excellence, we encourage you to apply and embark on a professional journey with Flyhomes.
Even if you don't tick all the boxes, please still apply!
- Client Focus: You possess a passionate drive to delight our clients and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations. You are adept at relationship management
- Critical Thinking: You employ a thoughtful process of analyzing data and problem solving to reach well-reasoned solutions
- Collaborative: You partner effectively with clients and colleagues, to drive our ‘winning together’ culture and execute on our common goals
- Communicative: You have impeccable written and verbal communication with the ability to convey messaging to diverse audiences. You utilize active listening skills and ensure that client’s and colleagues feel heard.
- Learning Agility: You are open to new ways of thinking and committed to acquiring new skills to retain a competitive advantage
- Driven: You take initiative and persist in accomplishing objectives despite obstacles and setbacks. You are organized, focused and highly disciplined. Hard work doesn’t scare you
- Accountability: You accept responsibility for your own actions and decisions and demonstrate commitment to accomplishing work in an ethical, compliant, and efficient manner for the benefit of your clients and the company
- Work Excellence: You are conscientious with the consistency and quality of deliverables. You’re adept at prioritization and project management with attentiveness to detail and consistent follow through.
- Flexibility: You thrive in a dynamic, fluid and unstructured environment because you are a self-starter who is eager to learn, grow and build something great together
Our core values
Join a team where authenticity, equity, and innovation come together to build the world’s best homebuying and selling experience. Do you have what it takes?
We’re fundamentally optimistic about our clients, team, and industry. We win with our CLIENTS—we align ourselves and our products with their interests so that we only win when they win. We win with our TEAM—everyone at Flyhomes plays a critical role in building the world’s best home buying and selling experience. And we win with the INDUSTRY—there are people on the other side of every transaction, and we believe the best outcomes are when everyone feels like a winner.
People Not Properties
People first. It’s that simple. Whether you’re our client, team member, or partner, we’re a community focused on building lasting relationships. We put people at the heart of everything we do.
Find a Better Way
We love what we do and embrace the fact that our work of building an iconic company that delivers the best home buying and selling experience will never be finished. We’re always seeking better solutions to every problem, whether big or small. We listen empathetically, identify improvements, and scale new solutions.
Own The Outcome
Every team member at Flyhomes has the power to improve the client experience, grow the company, and make the work we do more efficient. If we see a gap, we communicate, collaborate, and take ownership to drive improvements. We do what we say we’ll do, and when things don’t go as planned, rather than make excuses, we take the opportunity to share, learn, and grow together.
Do The Right Thing
Trust is our currency—that means telling the truth and behaving honestly, even when no one’s watching. We lead by example for our clients, team members, and the rest of the industry. We do what’s right, always.
Pick Up The Hammer
We believe that all big problems can be solved with a thoughtful series of small actions. We move quickly with a strong bias for action because we know that the cost of waiting is high. We make sound, informed decisions based on the available data, and don’t wait for perfect information to take the next step.
If you’re dedicated to creating an inclusive, equitable, and more enjoyable real estate experience with solutions for every homebuyer and seller, then we want to talk to you!
We know that energized teams engage people from remarkable backgrounds and experiences. At Flyhomes, we believe that when bringing people together, it’s important to feel respected and included so that we can be more creative, innovative, and successful together. Connecting Flyhomies to new ideas and one another is one of our guiding principles—one that informs how we hire, train, and grow our global team.
To all recruitment agencies: Flyhomes does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Flyhomes employees or any other company location. Flyhomes is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, Flyhomes will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Flyhomes explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.