Sonder is revolutionizing hospitality through innovative, tech-powered service and inspiring, thoughtfully designed accommodations combined into one seamlessly managed experience. Officially launched in 2014, Sonder is making a world of better stays open to all with a variety of accommodation options — from rooms to suites and apartments — found in 40+ cities spanning 10 countries and three continents. Sonder’s innovative app empowers guests by making self-service features and 24/7 on-the-ground support just a tap away. From simple self check-in to boutique bathroom amenities, we bring the best of a hotel without any of the formality.
The Revenue Management team is uniquely positioned to drive Sonder’s success and profitability. The team creates and implements data-driven revenue strategies to optimize business performance, and is responsible for ongoing management of pricing and inventory.
AT SONDER YOU WILL:
- Operationalize the pricing and revenue strategies for multiple markets, property types, and customer segments
- Drive the analysis that informs tactical pricing, lever utilization, and revenue decisions
- Partner with city General Managers to co-own market-level revenue performance
- Execute pricing experiments and initiatives
- Support cross-functional projects that unlock new revenue capabilities
- Advise Engineering and Product teams in developing in-house, revenue management software
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics or a related field plus 3-5 years experience in a quantitative, strategy, or consulting role
- Intellectually curious and self-motivated entrepreneurs
- Passion for driving business impact
- Creative thinkers who devise novel approaches to problem solving
- Strong communication and storytelling skills
- Demonstrated interest in analyzing and presenting data, using Excel, SQL, Tableau, R, Python, or related software
We also have great benefits to make your life easier so you can focus on what you’re best at:
Generous stock plan
Medical, dental and vision insurance (where applicable)
Annual free credits and discounts to stay in Sonders
A company with a huge vision, a dynamic work environment, and a team of smart, ambitious and fun to work-with colleagues!
Workplace flexibility (for remote-specified positions only) #ABetterWaytoWork
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status or other protected classes.