Surf Air Mobility is building a world where air travel is the most sustainable, affordable, comfortable, quiet, and fastest way to travel any distance. We have brought all the pieces together to accelerate the next great revolution in aviation: electric flight. By unlocking affordable, more sustainable, personalized air transportation for everyone, Surf Air Mobility promises to bring aviation into the modern age.
There are two primary departments that work closely together: Marketplace and Air Operations. We are looking for talented individuals that are passionate about shaping the future of air mobility and inventing something the world has never seen before.
As our Flight Concierge,, you are an individual that is naturally attracted to the Surf Air brand and you
“get it”. You have a strong personality of your own and are committed to offering our members unique
and exceptional service that is highly personalized. With a strong emphasis on leadership and
communication, this individual will deliver measurable results and be core to the overall member
experience. Reporting to the VP of Experience, the Flight Concierge will represent their airport base and
be the conduit to informing positive change.
The individual will primarily focus on the daily Flight Concierge duties, and will be prepared to support
proposed delivery and protocol in any given situation from handling team scheduling updating SOP’s,
ability to address escalated Member issues, and an overall keen awareness of opportunities for
improvement throughout the Member journey (both with Surf Air and Surf Air On Demand).
THIS PERSON IS:
● A leader
● Confident in their decision making
● Available full time, potentially greater than 30 hours per week
● A good example of fulfilling not only the Flight Concierge job description, but going above &
beyond meeting KPIs and setting an example for the rest of the team- including being available,
on time, a confident self-starter who does the right thing with little to no supervision/direction
● Passionate about Surf Air
● Support of and teamwork with fellow Flight Concierge, Member Services, Sales, Flight
Operations, and On Demand to achieve individual and collective team performance levels and
● Facilitate a seamless communication and feedback loop to your leader
● Keep lounge area and office clean and organized at all times
● Place and facilitate Food & Beverage orders, while passing along any feedback to your leader
● Responsible for creating the HRH Flight Concierge work schedule and ensuring coverage
● Facilitate resolution of escalated issues, the first-line of escalation prior to management
● Promote community updates and activities; educate Members on all facets of Surf Air
● Effectively respond to comments in accordance with Surf Air standards, safety, policies and rules
● Use ideas, feedback and suggestions to improve the services provided to Members
● Consistently maintain an updated training guide specific to your base
● Execute duties assigned in a professional manner and always project a positive, can-do attitude
● Keep your team and yourself focused on providing outstanding service to each and every
member. Ensure your team has fun and pride in what they do.
● Be in regular contact with leadership so you can effectively communicate any Club changes to
your team and to Members
● Induct, train and develop new team members ensuring a high level of personalized service and
● Create a space that makes our Members feel right at home and ensure they have all they need
to be successful.
● Communicate, record and resolve complaints
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this
position may be asked to perform from time to time.
Something looks off?