VP of Corporate Development
JOB TITLE: Vice President of Corporate Development
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The VP of Corporate Development will lead the execution and evolution of Surf Air Mobility’s strategy through commercial relationships, partnerships and M&A activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include but are not limited to:
- Co-develop Surf Air Mobility’s corporate strategy.
- Develop and maintain relationships with current and future commercial partners.
- Lead M&A processes from start to finish: from target development to closing.
- Lead or support negotiation of commercial terms with partners or targets.
- Lead external and internal strategic programs and projects.
- Recruit and retain a strong team to support these activities.
This job description is not an exclusive or exhaustive list of all job functions that an employee in this position may be asked to perform from time to time.
At Surf Air Mobility, we are committed to building a more inclusive ecosystem that integrates women, people of color, and other underrepresented groups into the cleantech sector and aerospace industry. We strongly encourage applications from qualified applicants and members of underrepresented groups. Surf Air Mobility is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Surf Air Mobility is governed based on merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.