Junior / Middle Product Front-End Engineer (Remote)
Talkable is an industry-leading Referral & Loyalty Marketing Platform for E-commerce companies, in business since 2010. We are based in San Francisco with an engineering team in Kyiv. Our clients include Cult Beauty, TOMS, Stadium Goods, American Eagle, Tarte Cosmetics, Intel, and 200+ other companies. Our investors include YCombinator, 500 Startups, and many leading angel investors. Our mission is to help great companies grow by increasing their sales through our high-end Referral and Loyalty programs. We are profitable and healthy as a business.
Talkable delivers on the promise of marketing by providing the most flexible technology solutions coupled with agency-level managed services in order to enable eCommerce brands to scale truly personal customer interactions and drive revenue growth.
We are scaling up our Product team and are looking for a junior Front-end Engineer. If this sounds interesting, please, apply for the role.
What we offer:
- Interesting and complex project in terms of Front-end; ability to work in a team of people who are not indifferent to the Front-end, where there is an opportunity to make a good level up.
- The opportunity to work at the leading referral marketing company with an exciting suite of expanding products.
- The opportunity to forge your own path and work on projects you're interested in while contributing to the next phase of Talkable’s scale-up.
- The chance to make your voice heard. We're always open to new ideas and feedback, and we celebrate out-of-the-box thinking to solve problems in new ways.
- A group of talented (and fun!) peers who enjoy our company’s commitment to creating a healthy and enjoyable team dynamic and camaraderie.
- A culture of total transparency. At Talkable, everyone knows the company goals, revenue, and progress across all departments.
- A generous stock option package, unlimited paid vacations, and sick-leave policies, medical/dental benefits.
- The chance to develop your leadership potential at Talkable and expand your responsibilities and influence as you develop your career with us.
- Develop new features using TypeScript, React JS, MobX-State-Tree & GraphQL.
- We use Webpack to bundle assets.
- The cover features with tests: we use Jest & React Testing Library for frontend testing.
- Help to migrate old codebase onto SPA architecture with lazy Webpack chunks.
- Help to build Talkable UI Kit. We use Styled Components & React Storybook.
- Help to build Default themes for our campaigns. We use the Liquid template language created by Shopify.
Our main requirements:
- Production experience with React JS.
- Production experience with Vanilla JS (ES6).
- Experience with markup, HTML5, CSS.
- Intermediate English level.
- Ability to work with minimal supervising.