Operations Intern - Amsterdam (June 2023)
Amsterdam, Netherlands · North Holland, Netherlands
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2023
About The InternshipOperations are the heart and soul of Uber. These teams are bridging the gap between the virtual and the physical world every day by enabling movement. Movement of people, things, food, and more. We are looking for highly motivated problem-solvers who are passionate about Operations. You will work alongside Operations Managers and partner with teams across our Mobility or Delivery business.You will get the chance to work on impactful projects that involve analysing data sets, providing creative solutions and leaning into the execution. You will help support decision making within your teams through your critical thinking, strategic analysis, and data-driven approach. What You'll Do
- Embark on a chance to reimagine the way the world moves by focusing on real-time, impactful projects
- Learn the vast inner workings of Uber - you will have a direct impact on Riders, Drivers, Consumers, Couriers, Restaurants and/or the Marketplace
- Solve key strategic problems through analytical frameworks and insights to advise the team on key decisions
- Experiment with new products and efficiencies aiming to improve our operations, spanning pricing, demand building, segmentation, customer operations and much more.
- Collaborate and engage with a number of functions across the business - operations, finance, policy, communications, product, marketing, legal, and customer support.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program for the full duration of the internship
- Available to start on June 19th, 2023 and work full-time for 6 months
- Work authorization in the Netherlands - No visa sponsorship is available for internships
- Communication: Using interpersonal skills and situational awareness to clearly deliver information to a variety of audiences
- Planning and Organization: Setting up and maintaining systems to appropriately structure and keep track of tasks and projects
- Problem Solving: Effectively resolving issues that involve people, things, and processes by using logic and common sense
- Stakeholder Management: Taking time to build meaningful relationships; earning the trust of others within the organization through strong situational awareness and reliability
- Teamwork: Demonstrates optimism, respects others, and works well in a team
- Skills: Knowledge of data analytics, SQL and experience with statistical packages or basic programming skills (ie Python) is highly regarded.
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to email@example.com.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?