Customer Experience Program Specialist
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamWe’re creating a best-in-class customer service experience. Our Customer Experience Team helps engage Eaters and Riders throughout their lifecycle, ensuring every interaction with support is a great experience and tremendous efficiency. About The RoleIn this role, you’ll look at ways to constantly improve our Customer Experience operations through data analysis and driving effective project management. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Customer Experience team. Your Impact In Role
- Own process improvements: Have a deep understanding of support metrics, flag any gaps and create action plans to achieve SLAs. Scope and Project manage continuous improvement initiatives.
- Support new launches: Liaising with Stakeholders and cross functional teams, flagging and addressing any potential support risks.
- Collaborate with teammates, cross functional stakeholders and Business Process Outsourcing (BPOs) partners: to scale up business and deliver operations excellency with a strong focus on business metrics and customer experience.
- Transforming VOC into improvement projects, leading them with cross functionl teams
- Stakeholder Management: Establishes productive working relationships with immediate team and broader business through trust and reliability
- Problem Solving: Ability to understand problems, generate solutions and provide solutions / analysis to recommend best approach
- Collaboration & Inclusivity: Appreciates working with people from different cultures and across time zones to develop strategies and foster a cohesive and creative work environment
- We provide our employees with monthly Uber credits to use against the full value of Eats & Rides (whichever applicable in your market) plus a 17% discount (excluding non-restaurant food deliveries) on orders through our App (which exists even when your credits expire).
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (minimum 18 weeks full pay with additional benefits or paid leave depending on your location) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement). New parents at Uber will also receive access to Cleo, flexible return to work options, and additional Uber credits during their period of leave (because let's face it, who wants to cook with a little one around?)
- Personal health and wellbeing - depending on location, you can access a healthcare plan or reimbursement for a plan of your choice up to a nominated value. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, ski passes and more. We also provide Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that connect you to resources & support.
- Uber has always been a flexible organisation and COVID has only amplified this. We have a hybrid approach with a mix of in-office and remote working.
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch / breakfast (location dependant) and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?