Senior Operations Manager
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
About The RoleAs Operations Manager you will work with the Head of Driver Growth and Head of Marketplace for France, to outline Uber’s strategy across the 20 + cities where we are present. You will work on projects that aim at growing and consolidating the partner-driver base for Uber, and offering the best driver and rider experience through an efficiently managed marketplace.This is a strategic role that calls for a combination of savvy analytics, strategic thinking and strong operational execution. This role also calls for highly adaptable profiles that are keen to take on different issues and will demonstrate ability to push new initiatives, positively challenge the existing and make the role what they want it to be. What You'll Do
- Define and implement outstanding acquisition, conversion or retention processes to offer partner-drivers the best experience.
- Adapt products, features, processes to France in coordination with ops and product teams all over the world.
- Optimize our rides business performance, detect opportunities & issues, and propose improvements that will have immediate impact.
- Put yourself in our partner-drivers’ shoes to identify their challenges. Design innovative and efficient solutions to seek them
- Measure and understand deeply the performance and run “real world” tests & experiments.
- Build alluring and concrete dashboards supervising you and your team’s critical metrics with our reams of data.
- Ramp up rapidly and carry out to the evolving regulatory and compliance requirements in the sector.
- Communicate product/process/tool needs to HQ, work with product/engineering to deliver on new product roll- outs.
- Minimum 4-5 years of shown experience of operations management / management consulting / investment banking / strategy work in a large business, or of growing a startup.
- Strong analytical skills - Excel, SQL. Python is a plus.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- High adaptability to change and ability to execute quickly.
- Curious and eager to learn - you are interested in all things and can build up skills and knowledge very fast to become a recognized subject matter authority amongst your peers.
- Problem solver and creative solutions driven approach.
- High EQ – you take care of partners, influencers, and riders with no problem.
- Flexible and forward thinking - we need someone sharp and eager to play with different models to help us scale
- Fluent in French & English
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?