Senior Collections Analyst
Dallas, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
In Finance, we work hand-in-hand with leaders across the company to ensure smooth, disciplined execution of strategic business objectives. Our Accounting team builds scalable, controlled processes and products for Global Accounting, Treasury, and FinTech that enable our business to operate efficiently. About The RoleReports to: Collections Manager - Under Service Delivery Org.This role is part of Uber's Finance Operations Order to Cash team that manages B2B Collections for Service Delivery, line of business to be decided, but the goal is to ensure Uber Collection operates as efficiently while we attempt to collect overdue balances from our Mid Market, Enterprise and Strategic Customers. What You'll DoPrimary responsibilities are to manage B2B collections for a set of accounts [Enterprise and Strategic] based on a collections strategy.Will also assist in other order-to-cash activities such as billing, credit, cash applications and dispute management touch points within the team.This role will lead a portfolio of customers for collections purposes and acquire the best possible results towards past due balances reduction and other defined Collections KPIs while providing industry-leading levels of customer service.The role will serve as the primary POC for any first-level customer concerns and escalations relating to Overdue payments and disputes. This role will also overlook some of the team member’s portfolios to assist with Dispute resolution and root cause analysis. The role may be assigned oversight with our BPO partners to measure and improve the performance of the outsourced portfolio.Collaborate with internal Stakeholders to review impacts and outcomes of upstream processes and recommend changes to help improve Customer experience. Basic Qualifications
- 3+ Years of Professional Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in OTC-B2B Collections
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent understanding of the entire Order to Cash cycle and how Collections process impacts and gets impacted by it.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with different stakeholders within the company.
- Post-grad degree desirable
- Experience gained from a logistics or high-tech environment is a plus.
- At least 3-5 years of demonstrated ability, with progressive experience in commercial and business credit & collections.
- Experience in working in an ERP, preferably Oracle or SAP, with a track record of making efficiency-saving process improvements.
- Strong customer service experience and ability to balance achieving internal targets while providing a positive customer experience.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?