Community Support Representative (German Speaker)
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
About The RoleCommunity Support Representatives are all about helping and educating customers, and Partners. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most loyal advocates. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community. What You Will Do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
- Fluent in German!
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Currently living in Lisbon or willing to move
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday (essential)
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- Exceptional reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- You’re an Uber Advocate -- you care deeply about the product and getting others excited to use Uber
- 1y experience in Customer Support role (plus)!
- Bachelor’s degree or college experience preferred but not mandatory
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments preferred but not mandatory
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?