Territory Account Manager, UberEats, Manchester
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
About The RoleDespite being a global company, Uber Eats’ path to success originates from a strong local presence, deeply involving our restaurants and couriers in this journey. Our Territory Account Managers are embodying this strategy, by driving the development of specific cities and areas, with a focus on top restaurants. We are looking for highly motivated, personable, data-driven individuals who are excited about the food industry and building long-term affiliations that move local businesses forward with Uber Eats.If that sounds like you, this is an extraordinary opportunity to join our team and help us change the way the world moves. What You Will Do
- Take complete ownership of your restaurant portfolio and create long-term relationships with the most important restaurant accounts in your area, ultimately maximizing their financials, marketing efforts, engagement, and satisfaction. You’ll be key in identifying and acting on opportunities to grow their delivery business.
- Identify and initiate new partnership opportunities with the restaurants in your territory owning the entire end-to-end sales process
- Tackle or escalate complex support issues for timely resolution for our restaurant partners
- Act as an ambassador for the mission, brand, and product of Uber Eats.
- 1 year of validated experience in Sales or Account Management
- Highly adaptable, data-driven attitude, able to take initiative and maintain high-quality relationships with all kinds of partners.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs.
- Ability to compute numbers and land on a data-based strategy to influence the businesses and drive growth.
- Project management and a problem-solving demeanor to adjust to the autonomy of the role.
- Willing to travel to designated areas within Greater Manchester at least twice a week
- Excel knowledge strongly preferred.
- SQL and Salesforce knowledge would be preferred but not mandatory
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?