Service Team Lead I - G&SS HRSS
Posted on Tuesday, April 4, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike: At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamCommunity Operations is the heart and soul of our #BuildWithHeart approach at Uber. We work with customers, people earning money on the platform and partners at enormous scale. Community Operations helps operationalise every new and existing product and idea that Uber comes up with - it’s an organisation that touches every part of Uber! About The RoleThe HR Shared Services Team Lead I reports directly to one of the HRSS Senior Team Leads, and they serve as the conductor of the many simultaneous activities that are expected to be performed by the HRSS Specialists within their span on a regular basis. As the team is a strategic partner to People Operations (HR), HRSS Team Leads support the rollout of projects and other process improvement initiatives meant to grow HRSS as a business function. Your Impact in Role
- Lead the team's performance, get results aligned with business goals and provide insights on trends for team performance, highlights, and lowlights.
- Effectively lead, coach, mentor, and empower employees
- Drive accountability on policies and other guidelines while supporting project work and improvements to processes
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams within the COE model and work toward effective solutions as well as effective compromises if and when needed.
- Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Outlook) or Google Workspace (Sheets, Slides, Documents, Drive)
- Good collaboration and task management skills. Ability to maintain integrity and respect for team members, collaborators, and internal and external customers.
- Must be amenable to working on different shifts and on weekends and holidays (schedules will change depending on the business need).
- Personal health and wellbeing - HMO coverage for you and your eligible dependents. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, and more.
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (18 weeks full pay) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement).
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?