Senior Territory Manager, Uber Eats, Frankfurt Germany
Posted on Saturday, April 8, 2023
About The RoleAt Uber Eats, City teams are the heart and soul of the company. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to their market to make it successful. In this context, this role is a rare opportunity to build and shape the future of Uber Eats Everywhere team in Frankfurt, Germany! If you believe that you enjoy working in an environment wherein “great minds do not think alike” and can “see the forest and the trees” and above all passionate about the food industry, this is an extraordinary opportunity. What You’ll DoAs a Sr Territory Manager for Uber Eats Frankfurt, you will be in charge of shaping and leading 10+ of markets to success, building an amazing food delivery service for our customers and partners.
- End to End Business Impact: Be the owner of your markets:
- Analyse the market, the current business performance and competitive positions;
- Drive your strategy to grow and win;
- Build a concrete plan with clear landmarks;
- Deliver and implement it with excellence together with your team.
- P&L Ownership: Own your markets, top-line and bottom-line.
- Build and Lead a team: Hire, guide and develop a strong team to deliver strong business impact.
- Build & Optimize Scalable Processes: You will design processes; whether it be operations, sales, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency in a scalable way (as you have lots of markets across Germany). Work closely with the German Operations Team to implement new processes and products in your city portfolio
- Get the Best Restaurants: Stay close to the top restaurants that people love in your markets and always seek opportunities to build deeper commercial partnerships.
- Proven and demonstrated ability in operations/growth in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Willingness to own a set of markets and take the end to end ownership to grow the Uber Eats business there
- Ability to take initiative and easily adapt to constantly-changing work environment
- Willingness to be proactive and in contact with our courier and restaurant partners.
- Hands-on and eagerness to implement operational schemes in your own city portfolio
- A creative attitude and enjoy putting in place initiatives to solve practical issues
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business judgment through analytical thinking
- Fluency in English and in German is a must
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?