Sales Operations & Enablement Manager, Uber Eats - Belgium
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, April 11, 2023
About The RoleUber Eats is looking for a Sales Operations and Enablement Manager for its Central Operations team in Brussels.Your priority will be to help our customer-facing sales team sell more effectively and efficiently through data, analytics, skills and process improvement.You will work with leadership to drive and implement our sales strategy. The ideal candidate will be action-oriented, approach tasks with an analytical and strategic mindset, and be highly autonomous. This role is central to the long-term development of our sales and restaurants organization in BelgiumYou will directly report to the Head of Central Operations in Belgium. This role will see you partner closely with the Sales leadership team and territories stakeholders, including our customer-facing teams.This is an Individual Contributor role.What You'll Do
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance and the process.
- Partner with sales leadership and other cross-functional teams on initiatives including but not limited to business reviews, goal setting processes, and sales incentive administration
- Support new system and tool adoption and lead ongoing engagement with IT including user management, data management, application setup, customization, reporting and dashboards
- Capture data using SQL and analyze results. Build tools and reporting to evaluate team performance towards KPI.
- Effectively communicate analysis results to business leaders
- Manage the implementation of key enablement programs for sales teams supporting our expansion. This includes new hire onboarding, product and systems training, sales skill development, and general go-to-market support etc.
- Create and maintain learning content both independently and in partnership with the central instructional design team.
- Establish a broad network across the organization that allows you to easily identify internal best practice and rapidly scale & deploy these.
- Help gather feedback from the Sales team on a regular basis to constantly improve enablement programs
- At least 3 years of sales experience (sales skills and process improvements)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French or Dutch
- Unparalleled business judgment and critical thinking skills with the ability to use data to quickly establish the highest value priorities and develop a strategy to pursue them
- Experience in leading process and performance improvements by using data and insights
- Experience working closely and presenting effectively with a diverse set of stakeholders in a constantly evolving, rapid-growth environment with tight deadlines
- Experience synthesizing information quickly, distilling key takeaways, and presenting insights to leadership
- Experience building deep relationships across a broad organization, fostering a warm and collaborative work environment, and understanding problems from diverse perspectives.
- High standards and a bias toward action: you can find the context and information you need through relationships across the organization, you push for clarity and delivery, and you hold a high bar from your contributions and those of the people you work with
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets or SQL proficiency
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?