Strategic Partner Manager, Uber Eats, Johannesburg South Africa
Posted on Saturday, April 15, 2023
About The RoleUber Eats is looking for a Strategic Partner Manager. This is a critical role that will own some of the most valuable partnerships for Uber Eats in South Africa - collaborating with them to help them grow their business sustainably whilst delivering the best experience to our users, with the goal of making Uber Eats their most loved delivery platform! This role calls for a combination of creativity & marketing prowess, relationship management, business strategy and problem solving. If you believe that you enjoy working in an environment wherein “great minds do not think alike” and can “see the forest and the trees” and above all passionate about the food industry, this is an extraordinary opportunity. What You’ll Do
- Develop a winning strategy: You will be in charge of shaping the Strategic Accounts strategy in South Africa
- Driving Growth and Creating Value: Deliver exceptional growth and experience to our Strategic partners, from leading commercial discussions to delivering sustainable, long term growth. You will work with your team to build joint business plans, solve operational problems, advance partner priorities, and scale our growth products with our partner base.
- Account Management: Be the main point of contact at HQ level for your Strategic accounts.
- Reporting & Analysis: Utilise data-driven decision making to build projects, make decisions on campaigns, and present to internal and external stakeholders
- Partner with Internal Teams: Working on cross-functional activities that will drive business value or tackle partner problems (#seetheforestandthetrees)
- At least 4 years experience in account management, advertising, PR, consulting
- Problem solving skills: When you see a problem, you work hard and think out of the box until you fix it.
- Highly autonomous & proactive: able to work with minimal oversight, and to move forward from issues management to push growth initiatives and projects that will add value to our partners and help them fulfil their potential on Uber Eats. You are able to take initiatives and easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment.
- Analysis: Quantify everything you do. Utilise data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritising those with the highest return on investment.
- Ability to build strong relationships with external partners as well as internal stakeholders, supported by good communication and interpersonal skills. You have the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion your partners’ needs.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?