Sr Product Manager - Earner Quality
Product, Quality Assurance
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, April 21, 2023
About The RoleAt Uber, we believe in investing in a long-term and holistic relationship with our earners. The Earner Progression team invests in developing a range of benefits and earning opportunities for Earners that helps them maximize their economic opportunities on our platform leading to long-term retention and relationship with Uber.The Earner Quality team supports Drivers in building their brand via reward, recognition and feedback for their effort and services. Helping earners maintain a high quality performance bar is critical both to help drivers maximize their earnings potential as well as to prevent poor rider experiences and to protect Uber marketplace from degraded performance. What You Will DoAs a Product Manager on this team, you’ll be responsible for the surfaces and experiences that help drivers track performance and achieve recognition. You’ll develop and execute on the vision, strategy, and roadmap for products such as tipping, profile and ratings. You will partner and collaborate extensively with the Earner Loyalty team to help drivers achieve status and unlock rewards, and with the Rider Experience, Eats and Marketplace teams towards optimizing key business metrics.This is an incredibly meaningful opportunity to help shape Earners' experience and drive meaningful impact to Uber’s business. Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Product manager with a track record of partnering with engineering, design, data science and business functions to deliver successful projects at scale
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Management or equivalent
- A passion for building platforms and products at scale.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Previous experience and deep understanding of marketplace products and businesses.
- Platform experience - you can take a list of use cases across partners and derive a common denominator and develop holistic solutions
- Experience working on consumer-facing technologies at scale.
- Use data to align teams and drive strategic decisions.
- A true passion for Uber’s mission, our products, and the company’s hybrid technology/operations nature
- Accommodations may be available based on religious and/or medical conditions, or as required by applicable law. To request an accommodation, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?