CRM Strategist (Drizly)
Posted on Friday, April 28, 2023
Who We AreDrizly, an Uber company, is an energetic start-up within the New Verticals and Delivery Team. We are one of North America's largest alcohol e-commerce, on-demand delivery platform, and the best way to browse and buy beer, wine, and spirits. Drizly helps our customers savor life’s moments – their celebrations, parties, dinners and quiet nights at home. We partner with the best retail stores in over 1,700 cities across North America to serve up an unrivaled selection, convenient delivery options, and a delightful shopping experience that helps customers find the best drinks for the moment. And that is going to grow now that we are partnered with UberWe are more than just another tech company. There is an intellectual curiosity that occurs at Drizly. We have a desire to question, to understand, to figure it out. Bottom line, we solve it. We value not just the truth but the process to get to the truth, to deliberate, decide and then act. Most importantly, we care. We care about our customers. We care about our team, and we care about our mission!We are blazing a trail in an industry that hasn’t changed in nearly a century, and that doesn’t scare us (well, not all the time) - and even when it does, it doesn’t stop us, it energizes us.Do you see yourself here? Read on. About The RoleThe success of a business is often dictated by how well it retains and grows its customer base. Within CRM, we’re responsible for helping customers continue to choose Drizly for the moments that matter. To achieve that goal, we need someone who lives and breathes the consumer experience and marries that with the data, technical and resource practicalities to bring our campaigns to life in an efficient and scalable and measurable way.In this brand-new role, you will be an integral leader within the CRM team. This person will work very closely with internal partners like Analytics, Data Science, Tech, Brand/Creative, and Strategic Partnerships. You’ll be part of the team crafting memorable and relevant experiences for Drizly’s most important asset, our customers. What You'll Do
- Strategize, brief, and implement new targeted CRM campaigns for both ad hoc / one time & assigned ongoing lifecycle campaigns
- Set hypothesis-based tests and analyze campaign performance to continuously improve your programs
- Apply data and analytics to ideate on new campaigns and existing campaigns in order to deliver on customer growth and retention goals
- Implement personalization tactics to increase engagement and conversion
- Flawlessly build, schedule, monitor, and deploy CRM campaigns as well as provide regular analysis and recommendations based on performance
- Increase engagement, order rates, and LTV of our existing consumers
- 3+years of direct experience in CRM marketing using an enterprise campaign management solution, such as Iterable, Blueshift, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or something similar. You have previously managed at least one direct report and are comfortable in a player-coach role.
- You have strategically and operationally launched, measured, and refined campaigns and lifecycle marketing programs with comprehensive segmentation, trigger logic, and dynamic content integrations. You have experience with a web and app-based e-commerce business working with consumer marketing files of 3 million+.
- You possess a strong analytics mindset and technology proficiency, including email, push notification, and in-app messaging.
- SMS experience and/or knowledge of SQL a plus!
- You have strong financial acumen, and are adept at translating and honing CRM impact back to organizational results and business objectives.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?