Sr Project Manager, Global Ads Policy Compliance - Legal
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, May 1, 2023
About The RoleWe are looking for a Sr Project Manager, Global Ads Policy Compliance, who will be an integral part of Uber’s journey by being the central point of review and escalation for all ad campaigns that may not be in compliance with our Global Advertising Targeting and Content Policies. This role calls for a combination of project management and organizational skills to get great work done, the policy review and content management or moderation experience to find the right balance for Uber, and the emotional intelligence required to help cross-functional and global partners reach consensus quickly! What You’ll Do
- Within the Ads Legal team, act as a central global review, approval, and escalation point of contact for all questions regarding the Global Advertising Content Policy and the Global Advertising Content Policy for Ads on the Uber Advertising Platform.
- Work closely with the ad sellers by managing the expectations of their Advertiser clients and communicating about media plans that may need adjustments.
- Develop and refine a mechanism for the enforcement of the Policies and content moderation.
- Work with cross-functional collaborators to refine the Content, Targeting, and Internal Policies as needed.
- Work closely with all regional legal teams across the globe to ensure the Policies are up to date and account for local customs and regulations.
- Help articulate policy philosophy and changes to relevant parties, including Ad Sales, Policy, Comms, Strategy, Marketing Operations, Leadership, and other internal and external partners.
- Review and approve IOs for signature in the US.
- Minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience in ads policy, ads legal, or ads project management.
- Preferred eight (8) years of experience in legal, public policy, advertising, or related field and experience in online advertising and content review and approval processes.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at a time in an exciting, fast-paced environment, both collaborating as a team to stay in sync and working independently to get the job done.
- Superior analytical skills, innovative thinking, and a desire to take the initiative and think two steps ahead.
- Strong interpersonal skills and highly collaborative with both business leaders and legal groups, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility, and partner across functions to build consensus.
- Self-motivation with a strong affinity for vision setting, strategic problem solving, and driving action.
- Salesforce experience.
- Embody the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and accountability.
- Enthusiastic about Uber and Uber’s Advertising Business!
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?