Social Customer Care, Sprinklr Specialist (must have backend Sprinklr experience)
Software Engineering, Customer Service
Posted on Monday, May 1, 2023
About The RoleThe role of Global SORT (social media operations response team) is to ensure Uber provides high-quality social media customer care at scale. A crucial part of this is managing the third-party tool, Sprinklr, that ingests and facilitates all social care messaging.This role will work with the Global Head of SORT to manage all things Sprinklr tooling from a technical problem solving / optimizations perspective and vendor / stakeholder management to improve the tool and SORTs work within it! What will you do?Work in partnership with the Global SORT Lead to maintain and elevate Uber's Sprinklr environment and ensure the SORT team can continuously increase performance.
- Manage the Sprinklr Uber social care platform end to end
- Inclusive of configuration designs, gap identification, reporting needs, workflow fixes, implementing new features, adjusting rules, etc.
- Lead the relationship with Sprinklr to drive platform efficiencies, break-fixes and new features
- Coordinate the work delivered from Uber’s internal tools support team, and in collaboration with our consultant, upskill them to take on more responsibilities (e.g. Sprinklr reporting capabilities)
- Work with regional teams to properly address their Sprinklr needs (reporting, widget updates, workflow ideas, new features, rule tweaks, break-fixes, etc.)
- Lead implementation of all new Sprinklr tool updates (new rules, workflows, reporting dashes, etc.)
- Lead reporting needs between Sprinklr and Uber teams (A&I, regional program teams, etc.)
- Work in partnership with the Global Head of SORT to use our existing consultant to strengthen Uber's Sprinklr environment and build outstanding trainings / practices to improve our internal teams capabilities
- Strong experience in Sprinklr
- Design, configuration, troubleshooting, break-fixes, rule building, optimizations, workflow updates, new feature launches, etc.
- Strong tooling and technical skills
- Strong analytical and data skills
- Stakeholder management skills with internal and external partners
- Capable of working with deadlines and balancing multiple priorities
- Strong experience with social media technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well on solo projects and as a part of a team
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?