Associate Sales Manager, UberEats
Sales & Business Development
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
About The Role About UberWe’re changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we’re a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it’s a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it. For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.And that’s just what we’re doing today. We’re thinking about the future, too. With delivery teams working on Food Delivery, Grocery, New Verticals, and much more we’re in for the long haul. We’re reimagining how people, food, and things move from one place to the next.Uber Eats launched in the United States in 2014, and has delivered the best of your city right when you want it ever since. Our fantastic selection with curated menus feature dishes from the local spots you love and the ones you’ve always wanted to try. You just have to tap the app and get your food delivered right to your doorstep and enjoy! About The RoleThe Associate Sales Manager is critical to growing Uber Eats in Central California. You’ll deeply understand the territory and define and execute your Sales strategy. Your primary goal is to enable your team to meaningfully increase new Restaurants on Eats focusing on both quality and quantity. What The Candidate Will Need / Bonus Points---- What the Candidate Will Do ----Core to the Associate Sales Manager role is a deep and localized understanding of restaurant selection and what it takes to win. This includes smart allocation of leads & seller resourcing, coaching and developing your team enabling seller velocity, being an expert in tooling & processes, and engaging directly with our most important must-win accounts. We expect our Sales Leads to be outstanding sellers, effective team leaders, and smart cross functional partners. Basic Qualifications
- At least 3 years of sales leadership and sales strategy experience.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce tooling and reporting
- Extensive track record of call/seller coaching, developing people and building high performing teams.
- Strong business judgment and ability to think analytically
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skill sets and experience
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral formats, for both internal and external audiences
- Excellent at building and auditing sales processes along with articulating problems and opportunities therein
- Bonus points for being a foodie or having passion for the restaurant industry!
- Salesforce expertise
- Experience managing a remote team
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?