Manager, Business Development, UK Mobility
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
About The RoleThe Business Development team strengthens Uber’s position as the world’s leading mobility platform through creative and mutually beneficial commercial partnerships that unlock outsized value today and for many years to come!This role is an outstanding opportunity to join the team responsible for leading our Strategic Partnerships for the UK Mobility business. You will develop a partnership strategy, source and manage partnerships that accelerate the growth of Uber Rides in the UK. What You'll Do
- Evaluate new business development, critical initiatives and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Source, negotiate and implement high-priority strategic partnerships in alignment with our business model and priorities
- Identify specific partners to approach, nurture the requisite senior relationships, and optimally communicate Uber’s value proposition and potential partnership opportunities
- Work with both internal and external product, operations and marketing teams to drive successful partnership outcomes
- Develop deep relationships with key strategic partners aligned with OKRs.
- Collaborate with BD Lead across EMEA to develop and complete regional partnerships
- Experience in Consulting, Investment Banking or M&A
- Demonstration of achievement by crafting and completing partnerships
- Excellent use of insights and data-driven decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in order to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead sophisticated, multi-faceted deals
- Handle a high volume of engagements and thrive on the fast pace of our company without compromising on an ability to dive into the details
- Anticipate challenges, remove blockers, and build a set of conditions vital for success
- Credibility and gravitas to garner the respect of the executive team, BD team, as well as partners.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?