Head of Enterprise Sales, Eats Taiwan
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts.We have seen incredible customer love and acceptance over the past five years of Uber Eats in Taiwan. We started in Taipei and now our service is islandwide. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. We went from delivering food to delivering daily necessities in a blink of an eye. Taking on a challenge is exciting, but doing so alongside great, talented challenges is even better. We amplify your superpowers. and you can see the impact you are making each day. About The RoleThe Head of Enterprise Sales role is a key leadership position within the Uber Eats Taiwan Sales Team. As Head of Enterprise sales, Uber Eats Taiwan, you are a business owner whowill drive the growth strategy and customer experience for our enterprise partners. You willlead the end to end customer experience from acquisition through to account management,and oversee our local efforts with a wide range of partners. You'll work closely with cross-functional partners including Operations, Legal, Strategy & Planning and Marketing to advance our restaurant priorities and vision, solve customer problems and improve our value proposition to Enterprise partners.This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role within the Uber Eats leadership team. We need an experienced leader and business manager to build world-class Enterprise sales teams and strategies and who is passionate about developing our people and organization at Uber. Your Impact in the Role
- Provide the vision of account management and instill a culture of focus, integrity, and results from the ground up in our account managers.
- Be a strategic thought partner to our regional leadership team as we accelerate business growth.
- Understand sales operations processes to build OKRs, metrics, org design and processes that result in an effective organization.
- Perform quantitative data analysis, deep actionable insights, modeling, and analysis
- Be able to execute in short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success.
- Work closely in a matrixed environment with local operations, marketing, strategy, analytics, design, engineering, finance and other senior leadership in the region to set clear targets for regional strategy.
- Set ambitious goals and be the energy course to motivate the team achieving the goals. Consistently deliver against both short/long term sales target and country P&L results.
- Be a player coach, taking an active role in leading new products launch and incubating business accounts in Taiwan.
- Ensure that Uber Eats customer experience is optimal, with effective support being provided across Account Management and CommOps for key strategic customers. Actively engage in building programmatic solutions to constantly surprise & delight in the customer experience.
- 8+ years sales experience, including time spent in sales and operational roles, supported by a history of delivering clear results.
- Strong track record of building, leading, engaging and reshaping diverse teams. With a depth in sales and client management experience.
- Lead with empathy and discipline; with the ability to understand, coach and inspire highly motivated direct sales teams in achieving ambitious sales targets.
- Strong people management skills - you set the tone for your team; driving towards results while also being empathetic to their challenges - high EQ is a Must-have
- Disciplined organizational skills - you'll need to prioritize and manage numerous ongoing processes and projects simultaneously
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking.
- Excellent communication skills enabling effective decision making within your teams and with stakeholders, senior leadership.
- Very efficient at working in a matrixed environment with cross functional stakeholders.
- An appetite for taking smart risks in a fast moving, competitive and often ambiguous environment.
- We provide our employees with monthly Uber credits to use against the full value of Eats & Rides (whichever applicable in your market) plus a 17% discount (excluding non-restaurant food deliveries) on orders through our App (which exists even when your credits expire).
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (minimum 18 weeks full pay with additional benefits or paid leave depending on your location) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement). New parents at Uber will also receive access to Cleo, flexible return to work options, and additional Uber credits during their period of leave (because let's face it, who wants to cook with a little one around?)
- Reset, Refresh and Recharge: we have a generous paid leave policy, providing paid leave in addition to the statutory annual leave depending on your location (excluding certain roles in the CommOps org). Additional eligibility requirements apply.
- Personal health and wellbeing - depending on location, you can access a healthcare plan or reimbursement for a plan of your choice up to a nominated value. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, ski passes and more. We also provide Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that connect you to resources & support.
- Uber has always been a flexible organization and COVID has only amplified this. Our global policy is 50% of time in office, and employees can apply to be fully remote if you think that’s best for you. We also provide opportunities to work for one month a year in another Uber location. These opportunities are tailored to specific individuals, roles and teams, subject to applicable terms and conditions.
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch / breakfast (location dependant) and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?