COMMUNITY SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE (CSR) - Polish speaker
Kraków, Poland · Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland
Posted on Saturday, May 13, 2023
About The RoleCommunity Support Representatives are all about helping and educating customers, and Partners. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most loyal advocates. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with exceptional support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing trustworthy relationships with our community. What You'll Do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way
- Show empathy to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
- 6 months experience in customer support.
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills in Polish language.
- Compassion and understanding of both riders, eaters and earners alike. You will be an excellent advocate for Uber's users and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for creative solutions. You enjoy testing different support strategies and supervising the results.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You accept change and can absorb new information with ease.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, chipping in to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- Competitive salary, language premium, and incentive bonus program
- Hybrid work and Work from Anywhere up to 4 weeks in a year
- A modern office in Krakow’s historic city center within easy reach of the trains, trams, and buses. Leisure zones, video games and table tennis in the office.
- Free daily lunches delivered to the office (vegetarian and vegan options available)
- A fully stocked kitchen at your disposal - a wide selection of fruit, snacks, drinks are on us!
- Uber credits every month you can use for personal trips and food deliveries
- Reimbursement of personal wellness expenses of your choice, e.g. gym memberships, sports equipment, massages, or items to furnish your home office
- Private medical and dental coverage for yourself and your dependents
- Life & disability insurance, travel insurance for private trips
- Family planning benefit, prescription glasses benefit, sabbatical leave, pension plan, and more
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) with Modern Health, Employee share purchase plan (ESPP).
- Summer and Winter Parties, regular team integration and fun activities.
- Online and in-person training catalog and career development opportunities
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?