Sales Program Manager, Merchant Growth
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Posted on Tuesday, May 16, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. (Diversity Statement) About The TeamWe have seen incredible customer love and acceptance over the past five years of Uber Eats in Taiwan. We started in Taipei and now our service is islandwide. We went from delivering food to delivering daily necessities in a blink of an eye. Taking on a challenge is exciting, but doing so alongside great, talented challenges is even better. We amplify your superpowers. and you can see the impact you are making each day. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. We need to ensure that we are growing all sides of our marketplace (merchants, driver partners), so that we can provide the best customer experience possible for our consumers, as well as facilitating growth and earnings for our merchants and drivers. About The RoleScaled Account Management team is responsible for the growth of 50,000+ small-to-medium sized merchants across Taiwan. You need to work efficiently and optimally with SMB merchants via various programs. This is a people management role and you will own the end-to-end experience of our SMB merchant partners, particularly on Martech products. Your Impact In Role Project Management: As the Scaled Account Manager (Merchant Growth), your primary goal is to build impactful and scalable Martech strategies. You will also work closely with the cross-functional taskforce in order to drive the campaign execution. Data Analysis: Own metrics and develop effective communication strategies through data insights discovery. Build reports and dashboards for internal teams and/or external restaurant partners. The Experience You’ll Bring
- Experience managing and leading teams in sales, operations, account management, project management, or similar function
- Strong project management skills
- Data driven and comfortable with numerical analysis. Able to analyze and interpret large volumes of data and provide insightful conclusions and practical recommendations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership, mentoring, and conflict resolution skills.
- Experience working in a sales or business development role
- Knowledge of the Taiwan food and beverage scene!
- You will receive monthly Uber credits to use against the full value of Eats, Rides and Grocery (anything you can order in app) plus a 17% discount (which exists even when your credits expire).
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (18 weeks full pay) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement). New parents at Uber will also receive access to Cleo, flexible return to work options, and additional Uber credits during their period of leave (because let's face it, who wants to cook with a little one around?)
- Reset, Refresh and Recharge: we have a generous unlimited paid leave policy, providing paid leave in addition to the statutory annual leave (excluding certain roles in the CommOps org).
- Personal health and wellbeing - depending on location, you can access a healthcare plan or reimbursement for a plan of your choice up to a nominated value. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, ski passes and more. We also provide Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) that connect you to resources & support.
- Uber has always been a flexible organisation and COVID has only amplified this. Our global policy is 50% of time in office, we provide the opportunity to work for one month a year in another Uber location and employees can apply to be fully remote if you think that’s best for you. These opportunities are tailored to specific individuals, roles and teams.
- When you are in the office, we have an amazing range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch / breakfast (location dependant) and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?