CRM Marketing Intern - Amsterdam
Marketing & Communications
Amsterdam, Netherlands · North Holland, Netherlands
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
About The InternshipWe are looking for rising seniors to join Uber as a Performance Marketing intern in August 2023!During your internship with us - you will be embedded within a highly collaborative and cohesive team. We're looking for an intern who has a curiosity about prioritizing multiple high-touch projects without losing sight of the individual nuances of each aspect of the task at hand!The Performance Marketing team work closely with channel managers, CRM teams, operations, finance, product and data science under the supervision of a manager on our Creative Optimization team! What You'll Do
- Work with your manager to support campaign/test design, implementation, monitoring and measurement
- Apply creative performance insights to inform future creative asset development, design test experiment recommendations and project leads new creative process from start to finish
- Report on platform trends and data insights at a global scale to inform the creative mix across different channels.
- Conduct deep data analysis to drive business decisions
- Connect with partners and cross-functional teams
- Partner with fellow marketers, data scientists, and product managers to understand business use cases, end-to-end user experience, design and develop solutions, and present findings
- Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business/Marketing for the full duration of the internship
- Available to join on August 21st, 2023 for a 6-months full time internship.
- Experience in digital advertising and platforms like but not limited to Meta, Google, and Tiktok
- B2C marketing communication (CRM) strategy and standard processes
- Experience in creative writing, editing content creation and standard methodologies for digital ads
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Collaborator management
- Basic knowledge of A/B test designs
- Familiar with marketing critical metrics
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?