Service Quality, Risk, and Compliance Specialist I - US&C CAS
Legal, Quality Assurance
Philippines · Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines · Philippines
Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike: At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but an outstanding individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamUber Centers of Excellence (COEs) are contact management centers dedicated to providing outstanding customer support to riders and driver-partners 24/7. At our COEs, we hire Community Support Representatives, Managers, and many other important roles to support business needs and continued growth. About The RoleYou will be at the forefront of rebuilding Uber to be a brand not only known for its outstanding product, but for its incredible customer service. You will deliver only the best customer service for riders and partner drivers globally across multiple support platforms: email, live chat, instant messaging, and phone Your Impact In Role
- Respond to account take over, fraud-related concerns via email/phone
- Able to multitask and meet the responsibilities by end of the day
- Able to suggest and make recommendations for process improvements/changes
- Raise concerns/issues to ensure better management of customer experience
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools) and software
- Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to connect optimally what users are asking for with answers to their true issues
- Passion for creating support experiences that exceed users' expectations
- Willingness to work in a team environment, contributing to a collaborative work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users
- Personal health and wellbeing - HMO coverage for you and your eligible dependents. You will also receive a monthly wellbeing allowance to use throughout the year across a range of items including; gym / fitness memberships, mindfulness apps, fitness equipment, and more.
- Family comes first, and our paid parental leave (18 weeks full pay) is accessible for all new parents from day 1 (with no tenure requirement).
- When you are in the office, we have an outstanding range of facilities accessible for all Uber employees. Our dedicated facilities teams host regular events and opportunities to connect, as well as arranging the food program; catered lunch and you’ll find our kitchens fully stocked with a variety of healthy (& not so healthy) snacks & drinks.
See more open positions at Uber
Something looks off?