Product Manager - Autonomous Mobility & Delivery
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Sunday, June 11, 2023
About The RoleUber’s mission is to re-imagine the way the world moves for the better. The Autonomous Mobility & Delivery (AM&D) team owns Uber’s platform that enables partners to connect their autonomous vehicles to Uber’s marketplace. We are now running multiple pilots for autonomous mobility and delivery across the USA, leading a ground-breaking product area that touches the entire Uber experience across partners, riders, eaters, merchants, drivers, payments and marketplace! The AM&D team is looking for a strong entrepreneurial Product Manager with the "hustle" required to drive its platform and roadmap forward.What the Candidate Will DoThe AM&D team is looking for a strong entrepreneurial Product Manager with the "hustle" required to drive its platform and roadmap forward. Some of the areas you will likely work on include pickup and drop off experiences for merchants, eaters and riders; maps, routing and ETAs specific to the autonomous experience.This is a strategic product that is in the early stages of development with substantial scope for growth. Basic Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience delivering successful and innovative products with your fingerprints all over them.
- A passion for building platforms and products at scale.
- Excellent communication skills with proven ability to collaborate effectively with key cross-functional and cross-org partners!
- Experienced in building products with consumer user experiences as well as complex back-end systems.
- Platform experience - you can take a list of use cases across partners and derive a common denominator to develop holistic solutions.
- Entrepreneurial skills to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Familiarity with fleet management, maps products, transportation technology, or autonomous is a plus.