COE Specialist I for Uber Eats (German Speaker)
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2023
About The RoleWe invest in and believe in providing the highest quality service performed in the most compelling, most efficient way. Community Support Representatives are all about helping and educating customers, and partners. We help people resolve their issues and turn unhappy users into our most dedicated advocates. The right candidate is always looking for unique and exciting ways to resolve problems with outstanding support and exceptional communication, ensuring that problems are resolved promptly while developing credible relationships with our community.What You’ll Do
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple support platforms (email, chat, phone).
- Be a passionate advocate for users while answering any questions that come your way.
- Show compassion to frustrated users while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences.
- Build loyalty among new users and get our early adopters to fall in love with Uber all over again.
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary.
- Proficiency in German is required!
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken).
- Currently living in Lisbon or willing to relocate.
- Availability to work in rotating shifts from Monday to Sunday (crucial).
- High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools).
- Outstanding reading comprehension and writing skills. Must be able to connect what users are asking for with answers to their true issues.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently tackle a large number of inquiries.
- Must work well in a team environment, supplying to a harmonious work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- You’re an Uber Advocate. You care deeply about the product and getting others excited to use Uber.
- Support experience in a high-volume environment, including service industries, retail, hospitality or other support environments preferred but not mandatory.