Senior Strategy & Operations Manager
Taiwan Province, Taiwan
Posted on Monday, August 28, 2023
#GreatMindsDon’tThinkAlike At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but a unique individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. (Diversity Statement) About The TeamWe have seen incredible customer love and acceptance over the past five years of Uber Eats in Taiwan. We started in Taipei and now our service is islandwide. We went from delivering food to delivering daily necessities in a blink of an eye. Taking on a challenge is exciting, but doing so alongside great, talented challenges is even better. We amplify your superpowers. and you can see the impact you are making each day. #GoGetIt embodies the attitude and mindset of Delivery at Uber. We need to ensure that we are growing all sides of our marketplace (merchants, driver partners), so that we can provide the best customer experience possible for our consumers, as well as facilitating growth and earnings for our merchants and drivers About The RoleDelivery partners (DP) are one of Uber Eats’ most important partners who deliver food, groceries, or parcels from merchants to consumers. Uber Delivery is looking for a Senior Strategy & Operations Manager to analyze, build and launch processes, programs and products to create the best delivery experience for delivery partners and eaters. Our mission is to make Uber Delivery the preferred platform for restaurants, merchant stores, couriers and eaters across Taiwan! Your Impact In Role
- Manage projects end to end from framing to execution.
- Analysis and Problem Solving - define the problem, collect data, go deep into drivers of trip outcomes and prioritize solutions for improving experiences and processes for Delivery Partners and eaters.
- Strategic Thinking - Deliver strategic and detailed recommendations for initiatives based on short-term and long-term quantitative and qualitative impacts from numerous vantage points.
- Project Management - Facilitate collaborations with cross-functional teams including legal, public policy, and global teams to ensure project success.
- 5+ years of work experience in a related role, such as product, analytics, strategy, consulting, finance and operations. Strong data analysis capabilities - intermediate to advanced SQL knowledge is a plus!
- Problem-solving: Inherently curious by nature, you can break down ambiguous problems by applying structure and using data-driven insights to solve them.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with the ability to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key takeaways, and disseminate actionable insights
- Effective collaboration and project management: able to work with numerous partners effectively in a dynamic growth environment and demonstrated ability to coordinate, plan and prioritize tasks across projects.