Service Team Lead - US&C ASR Messaging
Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Posted on Thursday, September 7, 2023
#Greatmindsdontthinkalike: At Uber, we take pride in our diversity and working environment that sees you as more than just a person that can do the job, but an outstanding individual that can level up our organization with a perspective only you can offer. Uber provides a truly open culture that encourages all to voice their thoughts. About The TeamThe APAC COE team believes in a #GoGetIt approach. Our successes are attributed to our people who are relentless to help in any way we can. We handle critical concerns from safety to blocking issues, and ensure the resolution matters to the customer. Consistently making each member an eventual promoter of Uber. The right time is always “now” when joining Uber and the COE; it has always been moving to greater heights as we support a lot of markets - allowing you to learn every single day. About The RoleAs a Team Lead serving the US & Canada region, you will support, operate, scale and improve Community Operations with a heavy focus on performance & people management through data analytics and leading a team of individuals to deliver stellar outcomes. Employing continuous process improvement, advocating passionately on behalf of our community to influence the overall customer experience, and managing partner relationships across the larger business to set the right expectations and deliver on them. Your Impact In Role
- Manage performance and get results: Analyze, strategize, implement action items and empower your team to meet and exceed targets on quality, efficiency/productivity, customer and costs, if applicable. You will also collaborate with other internal or external support teams critical to delivering results.
- Lead, coach, mentor and empower people: Coach your Team members, develop your own people, guide them and work with them to achieve their full potential. You will lead by example, resolving the toughest of issues from customers and ensuring that your team constantly performs at a high level.
- Build and maintain partner relationships: Interact and collaborate with teams from the different regions and cities we support, constantly improving our level of service to customers through exceeding agreed service levels.
- Drive accountability on policies, house rules and other guidelines: Reinforce compliance to company policies such as house rules, attendance policy and PIP guidelines. You will ensure that you and your team members do the right thing each time even if it means doing the difficult things.
- Lead improvements on support logic and processes: Review, manage and proactively suggest improvements to current policies and processes to ultimately win our employees, customers and partners over.
- Proficiency in MS and Google Applications
- Communication: Proficiency, Pronunciation, Active Listening, Spoken English / Understanding, Vocabulary and Grammar
- Change Management: Flexible and adaptable to handle changes of the business
- Conflict Management: Knows how to handle internal and external conflicts with ensuring that they still remain professional
- Basic Project Management Skills
- People Management
- Stakeholder Management